◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,756 comments
Just wanted to say thanks to d5 for all the awesome racing. As always, thanks to @MajorBlixem for all he dose for us. The racing tonight was intense. I was so close to a overall win I could taste it. I'm defiantly on the right track. ALL HAIL THE SNAIL!!!!

Thanks D5 for showing this rookie how it's done! I really enjoyed running with you guys and hoping to improve and challenge at the front soon!

Here are a few pictures of last night's D3 action. Sorry, I don't have the drivers' names. It was too late when I finished it last night

Autumn Ring_21.jpg
Autumn Ring_22.jpg
Autumn Ring_23.jpg
Autumn Ring_25.jpg
Autumn Ring_26.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_1.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_3.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_4.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_6.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_7.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_8.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_10.jpg
Tokyo R246_5.jpg
Tokyo R246_6.jpg
Tokyo R246_8.jpg
Tokyo R246_9.jpg
Tokyo R246_10.jpg

Greetings SNAILs!
Just dropping in to say Hello and give an update. This year started kind of strange in many ways. not sure if you guys heard that a Metro Train caught fire; I was in it... got 'smoked' for about an hour without being able to evacuate. Made it fine; but definitely was not a fun experience.

"http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...12/lenfant-plaza-station-evacuated-for-smoke/"

In other news; I need to get my PMP certification soon. Do we have any Snails that have recently taken the test? Please PM me on the side if you do. I put it off last year and now it is crunch time; will need to reapply but shooting to take the exam by March 31st or early April. Then I'll be moving to CISSP.

Missing the racing, but very little time lately.

@JLBowler you can put me as a part time driver. Won't be able to make every Sunday as I need to do a lot of review but should be able to make at least 2 Sundays.

@Rednose58 pretty nice pics man!

So I'm on Long Island in New York, where this big blizzard is supposed to hit. They said it would start snowing around noon and well, just take a look: (That's my PoS car)

oE1idlk.png

YFEvTEg.png

Greetings SNAILs!
Just dropping in to say Hello and give an update. This year started kind of strange in many ways. not sure if you guys heard that a Metro Train caught fire; I was in it... got 'smoked' for about an hour without being able to evacuate. Made it fine; but definitely was not a fun experience.

"http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...12/lenfant-plaza-station-evacuated-for-smoke/"

In other news; I need to get my PMP certification soon. Do we have any Snails that have recently taken the test? Please PM me on the side if you do. I put it off last year and now it is crunch time; will need to reapply but shooting to take the exam by March 31st or early April. Then I'll be moving to CISSP.

@JLBowler you can put me as a part time driver. Won't be able to make every Sunday as I need to do a lot of review but should be able to make at least 2 Sundays.

Wow, that's crazy. Glad you're OK!

We miss you in D3!

Greetings SNAILs!

Hehe @Wolfsatz WB man,
so looking forward to your future pics as replies/humour, missed this your wolf stuff :lol:
:cheers:

Hello all! I'm stopping by to let everyone know I am officially announcing my retirement from SNAIL. I may run on Monday Nights for the pack racing now and then but won't be running full time anywhere. Thanks all for the great racing and it has been great to meet all of you!! Good luck to all in your further races!!!

Good luck with the Family.

@Wolfsatz - that was some bad juju. VERY glad to hear you're OK.

Greetings SNAILs!

Good to know you're ok Wolfs! Hope to see you on track soon :D

Hi everyone! I want to join the SNAIL league!

@Leoni Dias

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Greetings SNAILs!

Hey Wolf, I missed that train by a few minutes (I ride from Federal Triangle to New Carrollton). When I passed through L'Enfant Plaza the trains were not stopping at all. Glad you're ok!

Hey Wolf, I missed that train by a few minutes (I ride from Federal Triangle to New Carrollton). When I passed through L'Enfant Plaza the trains were not stopping at all. Glad you're ok!

We should do Lunch sometime! I work right off L'Enfant Plaza.

Back