◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
I'm running the Wednesday spec series exclusively next season and onward. Going to commit fully to this Sunday series instead, as I think spec racing really is the purest expression of skill but folks still insist on a tuner series for Sundays over there. I gave up full mod control to Kotchman as I think it's self-sustainable now. Talk about a load off of my shoulders :P

Wednesdays are good, maybe I'll be able get my ass handed to me this season. Sunday's are hard because I don't think one can find a better group of people to run with than what we have here with SNAIL.

I'll post my stats for GT6 tonight. Pretty sure I'll be among the least experienced in terms of hours and distance lol

All right, it is Thursday, and I don't want to start a whole thing on bacon again, but I really think this needed to be shared with all the bacon lovers here. It's only 3 hrs from me, hmmm......

http://www.mtlblog.com/2015/03/quebecs-first-ever-bacon-festival-begins-in-may/#

Quebec’s First Ever Bacon Festival Begins In May

Bacon is always worth a road trip.

View attachment 322944
What the h** did you just say? Canada is the Bacon capital of the world and this is the First Ever Bacon Festival.
Looks like another road trip.

freeze the car

670x377Image.jpg

Freeze track

I will post my stats as well once i get home. I believe im just over 10,000 miles which 1600-2000 came in the last month from snail!!!

What the h** did you just say? Canada is the Bacon capital of the world and this is the First Ever Bacon Festival.
Looks like another road trip.
The first ever in Quebec, some say they are just a little different than the rest of us:D

Here's a table of the stats reported so far, I'm up top with the LEAST miles and hours... omg @JamCar0ne is that number of hours real!?! That's over 2years if my maths are working... (:dunce:) do you just leave it on track idling?
EDIT- my maths were broken, or dyslexic, that's still .21 years! haha

B_WfE3VVEAAJS5M.png:large
Dont worry, my stats will be much lower than yours :) I will post some time this evening.

Whenever I feel someone makes too much money I think to myself, have I ever been overpaid for anything? It usually changes my perspective and makes me say, "good for them." It's my opinion that only a few make too much money, and soo many make too little. Jaguars for everyone I say! :cheers:
There is no problem with how muck he makes, I am just jealous of the new cars.

Request to join this sunday, hope I'm not too late!

@RipTheJacker

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

It's funny how most people's favorite course is Silverstone GP Circuit. Yay SNAIL!

And I thought I'd have more driving time but whatevs.
1mlHJBt.png

Back