◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Ah interesting! Well seeing as I clearly didn't even realize there were bugs on that track.. I should probably stay out of your guys' way for the test :P

Are there any more practice races scheduled prior to Sunday?
Thursday is "official" practice night however there will always be informal practice lobbies in the community. If there is not one, start one and others will be sure to join if you post on this main thread that you are practicing. Hope to run into you this weekend:)

PRACTICE SESSION.jpg

Either myself or @STEAMER62 will be hosting a practice session tonight from about 2330. All welcome especially new drivers joining us for their first week. Bring spare tyres, beers and bacon lol so you know what to do my usual suspects

I need these people added to the D6 conversation please:
CJTORRES
aLmk
Tangled_Up
jnmjeeper
oharagbr19
Jayc2k NEP
SolidSnake7735
GTD_druid
aerolite
Norm Chaichan
Well maby not jeep but the rest anyhow

Last edited:
D4 Nice!

I hear its the best looking division!

Very excited to race with you guys.

I'll be on practicing tonight if I dont see a room up, I'll make one.

All right, it is Thursday, and I don't want to start a whole thing on bacon again, but I really think this needed to be shared with all the bacon lovers here. It's only 3 hrs from me, hmmm......

http://www.mtlblog.com/2015/03/quebecs-first-ever-bacon-festival-begins-in-may/#

Quebec’s First Ever Bacon Festival Begins In May

Bacon is always worth a road trip.

View attachment 322944
Should have dove tailed it with...

image.jpg

Well, I asked for it and so I got it.

Headed out again to work the sidewalk to the front door now.

No, my driveway didn't take all day. I did clear a couple neighbor's driveways however.

Snow blowing is ADDICTIVE... I had a Honda Tracked BIIIIG one in Vermont....Almost miss it. :yuck:

American Muscle arguments are no different from American politics. Rather than boasting about what your car can do best, you just bash and talk about the competitors weak spots and struggles. :P
I just have a huge problem with PD making American muscle cars so limited. Those old Plymouth and Dodge cars topped out at 154+ mph. Especially the Super Bird and 440.

American Muscle arguments are no different from American politics. Rather than boasting about what your car can do best, you just bash and talk about the competitors weak spots and struggles. :P
I found its more a matter of preference and loyalty. When I was 18 and looking for my first taste of V8 power, my choices in 1998 were the Camaro, Firebird, Monte Carlo SS, and the Mustangs. I found a good deal on a 91 Camaro and have been a Chevy fan ever since. I did look at and almost bought 2 different Mustangs, so I could have easily been on the other side. As I said, they're all great cars in my opinion.

I found its more a matter of preference and loyalty. When I was 18 and looking for my first taste of V8 power, my choices in 1998 were the Camaro, Firebird, Monte Carlo SS, and the Mustangs. I found a good deal on a 91 Camaro and have been a Chevy fan ever since. I did look at and almost bought 2 different Mustangs, so I could have easily been on the other side. As I said, they're all great cars in my opinion.
Some of us are brand loyal and it's bread into us from birth. I've never owned a ford neither did my father I hate ford and will never own one. Mainly because he hated ford and never owned one! It's a family thing lol

I would how ever own a Shelby!

Some of us are brand loyal and it's bread into us from birth. I've never owned a ford neither did my father I hate ford and will never own one. Mainly because he hated ford and never owned one! It's a family thing lol

I would how ever own a Shelby!
No can do. It it's a Ford product. As with a Lincoln or Mercury. :)

Back