◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,773 comments
@TomMang_68 , your pictures look epic as every week, but one flashed me, what is the color combination of the following car? I love that mat grey picasso with red and chrome, the rims are extraordinary too, good choice man :cheers:
upload_2015-3-11_19-45-13.png

Did get to do any testing last night. Doing some this morning if anyone is around to help out with race sim.

Done testing for the morning and I've narrowed it to the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package at either Monza, Red Bull Ring, or Brands Hatch Grand Prix 80's. I'd like to do some race testing tonight when I'm done work - around 9:30-10:00 EST
I can start a room up now for anyone interested. Good to have it narrowed down a bit.

What is the PP for the LFA Nurb before oil change? I already have the room up and don't wanna leave just to cheeck

Last edited:
I choose the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s on Sport Soft Tires
The post oil change PP/HP is 554/590 and mid division lap times should be around 1:29.

5 LAP RACES EVERY 10 MINUTES OF TOUCH FREE RACING!
1472 6681 3286 8590 9556

Random question to the MGMT: Have you ever considered trying a 10 min endurance race style instead of calculating the number of laps to be no more than 12 minutes? This would keep things in order.

Random question to the MGMT: Have you ever considered trying a 10 min endurance race style instead of calculating the number of laps to be no more than 12 minutes? This would keep things in order.

It's been discussed and discarded. The 12 minute max race time accounts for every second of down time over the course of the night and squeezes the most possible amount of racing out of it. This is part of why it's so important for drivers to be on time and hosts to start the night on time.

Glad it was at least brought up and thought about. Most tracks probably stay under 12 minutes if the timer runs out at a point that gives another full lap, but there are others that don't and because it's not the same for everywhere it's not reliable for timing the night.

Back