Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

10 days ago I was walking behind 277CCs of snow throwing, get these albino brain chiggers off my driveway goodness.

20150305_081020.jpg 20150305_101241.jpg

Tomorrow, I will be sitting on 1157CCs of go fast on my way to and from work.

Before a little TLC
    20150315_110059.jpg

And after.
    20150315_124537.jpg

2. nmcp1

nmcp1

@SGT Serb

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
    Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
    4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

3. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

And for you bacon fiends. This is what I'll be breaking my fast on all this week. nom nom nom.

20150315_104155.jpg

Bacon and eggs cooked up on a Bella Waffle Maker.

4. USERID_77a23

USERID_77a23

That's unbelievable

5. MajorBlixem

MajorBlixem

Nudge nudge wink wink...say no more say no more

STEAMER62 and Dragonwhisky like this.
  6. ExoSphere64

ExoSphere64

7. Rednose58

Rednose58

SNAILData.png

The SNAIL SUNDAY SCORING sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight

8. Falango

Falango

SNAIL Member Map

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    63 drivers have tagged themselves on our map! Keep tagging if you'd like to share your location (exact location is not necessary. General area such as city or country is sufficient). Click on the map above to see how you can contribute!

Shortest distance between 2 members - 6.16 km (3.83 mi) between @JoeW and @GTP_Vertigo.

Longest distance between 2 members - 10,172 km (6320.59 mi) between @STEAMER62 and @pakicote.

Ricky Wilson, JJLopez427 and msgt-sd like this.
  9. GTP_Vertigo

GTP_Vertigo

10. nmcp1

nmcp1

D3 data for 3/8/15 is FINALLY done! Sorry, no fancy post as I just ran out of time this week!

11. FloptaStr8

FloptaStr8

Got a room up

12. Piler

Piler

@zer05ive do I need to submit a new time trial and all that to go back into active status for next week? Looks like my Internet is actually working properly!

13. nmcp1

nmcp1

@Piler

Start a GTPlanet Private conversation with myself, @Dragonwhisky, @zer05ive, @JLBowler and @CoachMK21 and we'll get you sorted for next week. :tup:

14. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

aerolite and Dragonwhisky like this.
  15. MajorBlixem

MajorBlixem

D5 Duty roster assigned for tonight.

Lock N Load

CoachMK21 and TomMang_68 like this.
  16. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

17. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

Oh hey, uhmmm... yea. There's racing tonight!

Lessen likes this.
  18. Falango

Falango

Did you forget or something??

D2 duty roster is ready to go! Green green green!

19. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

D6 Duties filled tonight Have a great night!

Go D6 lets get another prize!

ExoSphere64 likes this.
  20. Falcon767

Falcon767

Will not be racing this sunday important business came up, my apologizes

21. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

Just happy to race.

22. TBongX

TBongX

It's going to be a challenging night.

23. vsfit

vsfit

D8 Duty Roster is ready to go.

24. polygrizz

polygrizz

So apparently, this is how I sign up? Looks like an interesting league, and I'm definitely interested in joining.

Jakedog23 and CoachMK21 like this.
  25. nmcp1

nmcp1

@polygrizz

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
    Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
    4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

polygrizz likes this.
  26. GTP_Nobby

GTP_Nobby

D5 room is up! Good luck and Godspeed to all!
    :tup:

CoachMK21 likes this.
  27. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

Division 6 is open.

ExoSphere64, Lessen and CoachMK21 like this.
  28. Lessen

Lessen

Good luck everybody! Really fantastic lineup this week. I expect some spectacular photos! :)

29. WIDEeyedDRIVR

WIDEeyedDRIVR

I can't enter d5. It say's can not enter dew to network incompatible

30. BayouSimDrifter

BayouSimDrifter

D7 the room will be opened shortly

CoachMK21 and DesertPenguin09 like this.