◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
@Falango - I'm finally watching the V8 Supercars. The only series I'm able to actually keep track of who's who and on what team is Formula 1. There's too many cars in TUDOR, Continental Tire Challenge, Pirelli World Challenge, V8 Supercars, and BTCC to remember everyone.

Once you watch a few races in the series, you'll get to know who's up front.

Just to get your hype levels up for the LFA Nurburgring Package, I have some pics from the 2014 NY Auto Show that I went to. Beautiful car in person.

maxresdefault.jpg

2013-Lexus-LFA-b1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So the ford will bite you if you drive it hard! If you downshift late and hold a higher gear threw the turn then downshift on exit it actually drives really well! I just got to figure out the breaking points for the chicanes and I should be in the 1:50's!
Ya it required quite a bit of smoothness on the rh tires. I was breaking at the path on the side of the track for the first chicane just before the 200 marker iirc.

Last edited:
Nice pics but there's something not quite right about those Ford GT shots @Falango.........there's no counter steering going on! :lol:

Just in case it's misinterpreted, that's not an anti combo comment btw. It's challenging but I like it.

IMHO … drive it like you really own it, be patient … it’s delicate. It’s a very rewarding feeling after you’ve put down some good laps.

Hoi SNAIL community, there's a guy who wants to join the SNAIL community but the only issue is that he misses the GT6-CD due to cash, @pubason organised the PS3 (great!!) , so I'm wondering if somebody has two of this stuff and allow this attendant to join our community? I myself think this is faisable...only PM to @pubason
thank you so much in advance, because IMHO this is one more competitor who needs support guys
:cheers:

I like how you can paint the Lexus VGT that has stripes and the stripes stay!
It got me thinking which ones are best for Sunday usage. And then I started thinking how we have so many now, why not see if any are really close in performance figures. Not really, but we can have a two class race with 8 drivers in each class! Or three classes, 6-5-5 drivers in class respectively.

I think two is better so there's more drivers in each class. Outside of the Mazda, Chapparal, and Mini when it comes to the extremes, the rest are not far a part in PP. This means passing can be done but it won't be easy. One class will clearly be faster than another but you'll have to find the overtaking points on track, not just get around on any turn's exit.

Starting a an entire new series is never easy, but anyone have any thoughts and/or would like to help me get the ball rolling?

It got me thinking which ones are best for Sunday usage. And then I started thinking how we have so many now, why not see if any are really close in performance figures. Not really, but we can have a two class race with 8 drivers in each class! Or three classes, 6-5-5 drivers in class respectively.

I think two is better so there's more drivers in each class. Outside of the Mazda, Chapparal, and Mini when it comes to the extremes, the rest are not far a part in PP. This means passing can be done but it won't be easy. One class will clearly be faster than another but you'll have to find the overtaking points on track, not just get around on any turn's exit.

Starting a an entire new series is never easy, but anyone have any thoughts and/or would like to help me get the ball rolling?

Come join Thursday night practice.
We have the Blue room with 2 classes D1 & D2
We have the Red room with 3 classes D3-5
And we have the Green room with 3 classes D6-8

All very competitive....
In the Red Room where I practice the D3 guys are not always the guys in front...just saying ;)

I do not want see anymore alcoholic beverages on here no more I go to AA meetings and this is not helping me out lol.
For real I do dam DUI

Back