◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Just taking the time out to thank all Snails who were able to join me in ''Eng's Orange Room'':bowdown::cheers::gtpflag: It was a total blast . For those who couldn't make it, we hope you can join us tonight for my ''Clean Set Of Rims'' pre race night party.The atmosphere was great and to guys like @USERID_77a23 thanks again for sharing tips. you helped me knock of some impressive seconds off my time..:bowdown:I will try to have a banner up later with details. In the meantime some highlights from the 'Friday Night Jam''....:scared:🤬:cool::crazy::drool:
First the imfamous
FORD GT '05 @ monza
@pubason -metallic blue=blue rims @Engmatic1 - mango orange #39
@lobbanmike -yellow #31 @caixadagabr -grey
@FlipJ -scarlet red? #76 @USERID_77a23 -black #56
@STEAMER62 - red #23
View attachment 334368 View attachment 334364 View attachment 334365 View attachment 334366 View attachment 334367 View attachment 334368

Then the more enjoyable
LEXUS LFA NURBURGRING PACKAGE '12 @ special stage route 5

@pubason -metallic blue #15 @Engmatic1 - mango orange #39
@FlipJ -green #76 @USERID_77a23 -black #56
@STEAMER62 - red #23 @DCschwinn - white #5
@corvetteKLM - yellow @bkm-540 -white #16

View attachment 334378
View attachment 334379 View attachment 334380 View attachment 334381 View attachment 334382 View attachment 334383 View attachment 334384 View attachment 334385 View attachment 334386 View attachment 334387 View attachment 334388 View attachment 334389 View attachment 334390 View attachment 334391 View attachment 334392 View attachment 334393

Man, way too many good ones to choose from! It was a good time and I've used @USERID_77a23's tips as well, especially at Monza. So thank you, User.

And thank you @Engmatic1 for setting it up. It was a blast, as per usual.

FORD COMBO.. THIS WHY THIS IS WHY ITS NOT. I DONT LIKE IT I CANT DRIVE IT AND I GO IN TO A CORNER AND I LOSE IT. IM GOING TO COME IN LAST AINT GOING TO HAVE BLAST CANT EVEN HIT THE GAS THIS WHY THIS WHY ITS NOT!!!

Just taking the time out to thank all Snails who were able to join me in ''Eng's Orange Room'':bowdown::cheers::gtpflag: It was a total blast . For those who couldn't make it, we hope you can join us tonight for my ''Clean Set Of Rims'' pre race night party.The atmosphere was great and to guys like @USERID_77a23 thanks again for sharing tips. you helped me knock of some impressive seconds off my time..:bowdown:I will try to have a banner up later with details. In the meantime some highlights from the 'Friday Night Jam''....:scared:🤬:cool::crazy::drool:
First the imfamous
FORD GT '05 @ monza
@pubason -metallic blue=blue rims @Engmatic1 - mango orange #39
@FlipJ -scarlet red? #76 @USERID_77a23 -black #56
@STEAMER62 - red #23
View attachment 334368 View attachment 334364 View attachment 334365 View attachment 334366 View attachment 334367 View attachment 334368

Then the more enjoyable
LEXUS LFA NURBURGRING PACKAGE '12 @ special stage route 5

@pubason -metallic blue #15 @Engmatic1 - mango orange #39
@FlipJ -green #76 @USERID_77a23 -black #56
@STEAMER62 - red #23 @DCschwinn - white #5
@corvetteKLM - yellow @bkm-540 -white #16

View attachment 334378
View attachment 334379 View attachment 334380 View attachment 334381 View attachment 334382 View attachment 334383 View attachment 334384 View attachment 334385 View attachment 334386 View attachment 334387 View attachment 334388 View attachment 334389 View attachment 334390 View attachment 334391 View attachment 334392 View attachment 334393
Wow bro', @Engmatic1 , thank you so much for taking your time to post these awesome moments 👍:bowdown:
Guess this wasn't the last time ;)

images

cheers :cheers:

FORD COMBO.. THIS WHY THIS IS WHY ITS NOT. I DONT LIKE IT I CANT DRIVE IT AND I GO IN TO A CORNER AND I LOSE IT. IM GOING TO COME IN LAST AINT GOING TO HAVE BLAST CANT EVEN HIT THE GAS THIS WHY THIS WHY ITS NOT!!!
Just a reminder, you don't have to race the combo...

You wanna run some laps? I'm well off the pace as well. Maybe we can learn something..

oh, n/m. I thought you were venting.

The Leader Boards can be found here.

I am trying to learn how to insert a word to replace the entire addr. As an example the above the word, " here " was placed to replace the entire addr. A short while ago someone listed a tutorial of exactly how to do this. I have looked and looked but could not locate the post.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to learn how to insert a word to replace the entire addr. As an example the above the word, " here " was placed to replace the entire addr. A short while ago someone listed a tutorial of exactly how to do this. I have looked and looked but could not locate the post.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Type your text and then highlight the word you want to become a link. Once highlighted, click the link icon and insert your hyperlink. 👍

Last edited:

Yea i got your reference and im pretty sure not many of these guys got it lol. when i read this this is what came to mind.....

If you slow down your shifts into breaking zones, don't lift fully off the throttle and do your final down shift just before you hit the throttle it's a good drive! You basically have to drive it like a real car which for GT6 is surprisingly realistic!!

@Falango

If nobody ever expressed there opinion and debated topics that are directly related to our common interest, this thread would be far less interesting and the club would be boring as far as our relationships go. Rather than complain about complaints, I personally embrace disagreements. I think it's fantastic that we seem to be able to have them regularly without people getting banned all the time. If I don't like or agree with something, I'm gonna put it out there. That's who I am. If anybody dislikes the fact that I'm open about my opinion, they have the option to block my posts if they find me that irritating, but to complain about others complaints is to commit the same faux pas one is attempting to disgrace. That, my friend, is genuinely absurd. But that's none of my business... :)

It's a forum, it's meant for us to state our opinion :) I'm all for it even if I don't agree. Like you, if I don't agree, I'll say so. I know I'm none the better by complaining about people complaining, but it's my opinion that I'll put out there.

you got the skill! The only difference with this car is all about patience and subtle throttle control.

The LFA looks really good under night lights. I still haven't touched the combo yet so I might hop on tonight. Watching Sebring is getting my racing itch going.

Should I turn on the Power-Assisted Steering for my DFGT? I've always had t off for a more realistic feel, being more in control of the car, but I feel like most cars have this and so do many race cars. Hmmmm

Wow. Just got back from Drivers Training at my local track, and my legs are dead. This is the last DT I have to sit through before it's my turn at the wheel, so they loaded me up on jobs to complete. The highlight of the day was working the start/finish stand and having a race prepared 911 GT3 fly by underneath my feet. The sound was unimaginable! Tomorrow brings another day of starter duties, and the students get to pick up the pace!

Try standing in the bridge over the front straight at Laguna Seca as a pack of Indy Cars goes screaming under it. The sound was one thing but the amount of air they pushed up was enough to make the floor of the bridge bounce when just one car went under it.

To avoid a double post I just add in here that anyone waiting on division placement will not be waiting much longer. I will be getting placement done, messages sent, and the driver's list updated shortly after 9 PM pacific time tonight. Sorry for lagging behind this week but it's baseball season and as some of you know, this is my busy season. It's been even worse this year with flag football season and basketball season overlapping.

Last edited:
I was in a room earlier at SSR5 Reverse. Interesting combo. I'm currently running the Super - Nurburgring 24min B-Spec race on repeat. At 37M now. Will have 50M soon and I'm deciding what to buy first.

Back