• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
March 22nd, 2015 lineup
banners by @Rednose58

round-one-png.334422

round-two-2-png.334424

round-three-1-png.334423

The Wolf's Keys to Victory

This week we have 3 very technical combos.

TVR Tuscan @ Mid Field Raceway
While this track seems to be easy, is anything but. Turn 1: Coming at high speed and slowing the car early enough to have the best entry speed into turn 1 and the exit through turn 2 is one of the places where missing the breaking point can set up for a easy pass on anyone following.

Turn 7 after the tunnel and turn 9 the hairpin leading into the main straight are to other key turns of the track. Patience through turn 7, focus on constant speed through the turn and ensuring the car rotates enough before jumping to the throttle so you don't overshoot it. Balanced breaking to ensure you can brake the car enough going into turn 9. Early is always better.

LFA @ SSR5 Reverse
First and foremost! Avoid the walls! Seems obvious but hard to do at high speed with this monster. The combo will benefit good qualification position as passing is almost null. However, it may be done if set up correctly. Good exit speed out of the tunnel can set up for a pass on the main straight. Remember that the LFA has 590 HP and hammering the throttle can send you into a spin quite easy.

Ford GT '05 @ Monza
This car has gotten quite a bad rep. It is harder to control but not impossible. Patience and throttle control are key!
Remember that this car is a MR, so keeping the car well balanced is a must. Always brake early and avoid if possible breaking while turning. A little throttle while turning helps the car rotate. Turn 1 is key to make sure you don't overshoot; the breaking point starts a lot earlier than most other cars.

Syracuse - Night by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Syracuse - Night_2 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Syracuse - Night_1 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Disclaimer. I'm not an expert, just an avid GT6 fan; but I think these may be helpful to some.

Last edited:
I was using print screen earlier to catch it still. Ya gotta get it a frame earlier or later to see the side window shape unobstructed. I'm sticking with RSX at the moment.

That little rise at the bottom of the back of the side window confirms it. RSX. Nice spot!

Yep. That was my #1 spot to confirm. Then the body line that goes from the top of the front wheel well straight back and also the shape of the rear bumper profile. A good friend of mine has an RSX.. I've seen many Facebook photos of that car. :)

Back