◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,670 comments
What's up everyone just got back from Simulation head quarters like I said I was going to get some footage on the gopro. I won't be able to upload them till tomor. So here's a picture I snaped with my phone for you viewing pleasure intill I get footage uploaded

image.jpg

SNAIL [Enduro] Racing Season 23

SNAIL[Enduro]Racing Advertisment2.jpg

This Saturday, March 26th, SNAIL [Enduro] Racing will begin our 23rd season. This season will see us using the Honda NSX GT500 Base Model '08 and we'll be racing at 5 tracks from around the world. Each races lasts 2 hours and begins at 10:00 PM EST every Saturday night. Please click the image above for all the information, and details on how to join us.

New for Season 23:

- Low Boost will be enabled to keep the field together and encourage close racing for the entire length of the race

- Second caution period added near the end of the race to set the field up for a sprint to the finish

Season 23 Banner.jpg
SNAIL[Enduro]Racing S23 R1.jpg

Attachments

• SNAIL[Enduro]Racing Advertisment.jpg
    SNAIL[Enduro]Racing Advertisment.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
Will not be able to practice tonight. Somehow the Flu caught up with me. High temps and at times severe chill attacks. Dr said I'll just have to "Ride it out". Hope to be there on Sunday.
Hey Tex! Mount up Cowboy! Meander down to the nearest saloon and get you some medicine. Even if it don't kill whatever bug ails ya', if you sip enuff you won't care.

Seriously though, hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm sure you know the drill. Rest and plenty of liquids.

Have a look around, you may find something you didn't know you wanted to know.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That is an AMAZING amount of data. Thanks for putting it all in 1 place :) One of the many interesting statistics for me was the # of DNF's (12) that's a lot more than I can recall. I also appreciate the final column stating how much data was unreported or missing. I run into this a lot in my line of work especially when depending on (many, many) humans to enter the data correctly. I've only been w/ SNAIL for a short time but in the beginning some of the data collection seemed daunting. You guy's have done a great job at simplifying these task so even a non techy guy like myself can contribute. Thanks again for all you guys do to make this the best VRL around.

Last edited:
Alright gang, made a few little changes based on some previous feedback. Here are some updates. First things first, shall I stick with the dark blue shaded area, or go with different colors (something like blue for first combo, green or yellow for second combo, red for third)? Disregard the text that doesn't match the picture. Test purposes obviously :P

Second, let's have a little vote on which layout you like best. Tag me in your post with your vote. When I go to make the banners on Saturday, the one with the most votes will be used this week, and I can update them as we go in the future.

#1 - Car info on bottom
Made shaded area at bottom more transparent so picture can show through
testBannerBottom03.jpg

#2 - Car info on bottom
Same as #1, car info now on 2 lines. Round # moved under SNAIL logo
testBannerBottom05.jpg

#3 - Car info on left
Made shaded area more transparent, trying green bg color
testBannerLeft02.jpg

#4 - Car info on right
Made shaded area even more transparent. This layout can be used along with #2 as well
testBannerRight02.jpg

#5 - Car info on top
Different color for top shaded area, same transparency as tests a few pages back. Car info on 2 lines
testBannerTop04.jpg

#6 - Car info on top
Top shaded area more transparent, back to blue color
testBannerTop05.jpg

#7 - Car info on top
Car info on one line at top, more room for photo
testBannerTop06.jpg

Alright gang, made a few little changes based on some previous feedback. Here are some updates. First things first, shall I stick with the dark blue shaded area, or go with different colors (something like blue for first combo, green or yellow for second combo, red for third)? Disregard the text that doesn't match the picture. Test purposes obviously :P

Second, let's have a little vote on which layout you like best. Tag me in your post with your vote. When I go to make the banners on Saturday, the one with the most votes will be used this week, and I can update them as we go in the future.

#1 - Car info on bottom
View attachment 338092

#2 - Car info on bottom
View attachment 338101

#3 - Car info on left
View attachment 338093

#4 - Car info on right
Made shaded area even more transparent. This layout can be used along with #2 as well
View attachment 338094

#5 - Car info on top
Different color for top shaded area, same transparency as tests a few pages back. Car info on 2 lines
View attachment 338095

#6 - Car info on top
View attachment 338096

#7 - Car info on top
View attachment 338099
I like 2, 3 and 6

#1 - Car info on bottom
View attachment 338092

#2 - Car info on bottom
View attachment 338101

#3 - Car info on left
View attachment 338093

#4 - Car info on right
View attachment 338094

#5 - Car info on top
View attachment 338095

#6 - Car info on top
View attachment 338096

#7 - Car info on top
View attachment 338099

Well,

#1 - Car info on bottom
View attachment 338092

#2 - Car info on bottom
View attachment 338101

#3 - Car info on left
View attachment 338093

#4 - Car info on right
View attachment 338094

#5 - Car info on top
View attachment 338095

#6 - Car info on top
View attachment 338096

#7 - Car info on top
View attachment 338099
#3&6

Back