March 29th, 2015 lineup
banners by @Falango

20150328r1-jpg.339533

photo by @RobbiefromBC

20150328r2-jpg.339534

photo by @FlipJ

20150328r3-jpg.339535

photo by @Engmatic1

Thanks! How does this affect me in regards to the month championship?
I would say that you are the champ,man. Promotions and relegations have to happen on a weekly basis to accommodate new racers. You obviously were a clear winner in your division. Nothing is won or gained by being a "season champion" so congratulations on the promotion!
:cheers:

I would say that you are the champ,man. Promotions and relegations have to happen on a weekly basis to accommodate new racers. You obviously were a clear winner in your division. Nothing is won or gained by being a "season champion" so congratulations on the promotion!
...except to be invited to the Race of Champions....oh, never mind.:banghead:

Last edited:
Thanks! How does this affect me in regards to the month championship?
Since you completed 3 nights in D6 and are a full 40 points ahead, and your nearest competition would need to score 112 points, tonight, to tie you, you are, for all intents and purposes, the D6 March Season Champion. Basically, the same holds true for Nic-KL and Connorwolf. You've all pretty much clinched your divisions and now it's time to give the rest of the division a better chance at that top step.

Last edited:
there is a spoiler function !!!!!

fish-slap.gif

F1 replay still not happening until a couple of hours from now

:lol::lol: It makes me laugh every time. I love that
wet fish slap to the face joke! and the "expression" on the fish makes it even better.

Now I'm really confused lol I ment what were you talking about when you said gt academy 1 step forward 3 steps back???

:lol: dude, no driving means no practice which in turns means I won't be as prepped as I'd like to for GTA this year. Nothing* to do Jann and his accident...why would I criticize that???

Top-hole. Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father; hairy blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie.

Last edited:
I just finished and thoroughly enjoyed every lap!! This is going to be a fun season!

It really was.
And the season does hold a lot of promise.
Now if Williams can sort they stuff out and join the party, we could have a season like we haven't had for a long, long time.
Kimi was brilliant in his recovery drive and Verstappen showed part of the promise that makes people go silly for his potential. Youngest point scorer ever (likely to hold that forever) and with some really grown up moves to get his point.
And Vettel's message on the radio was incredible. I was truly happy to hear that kind of excitement in his voice (having lapped both RBR couldn't have hurt his happiness).
I had trouble sleeping afterwards, I was so excited.

:lol: dude, no driving means no practice which in turns means I won't be as prepped as I'd like to for GTA this year. Nothing* to do Jann and his accident...why would I criticize that???

Lol mybad I didn't know what you were trying to say mybad. If you can't get no real seat time you need to put in more laps in the time trail!!! If you think your ready go and try and match my time at Fuji Tt with the Lexus :P

SNAIL Member Map

memberCount032915.jpg
67 drivers have tagged themselves on our map! Keep tagging if you'd like to share your location (exact location is not necessary. General area such as city or country is sufficient). Click on the map above to see how you can contribute and show everyone this is truly a global club!

Shortest distance between 2 members - 6.16 km (3.83 mi) between @JoeW and @GTP_Vertigo.

Longest distance between 2 members - 10,172 km (6320.59 mi) between @STEAMER62 and @pakicote.

Latest Posts

Back