◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Promotion & relegation for the April season is complete. The driver's list has been updated. All new drivers that got their time trial in have received a message with their division placement. The driver's list is ready to go for this week's races. If you find any spelling errors or omissions, please bring them to my attention so they can be fixed.

I made it one step closer to where I started (D4). I hope to enjoy 6 again for awhile. @aerolite Glad to be racing against you again on Sundays. These shorter races should help my race craft get better for the races of RCS and TCS.

I made it one step closer to where I started (D4). I hope to enjoy 6 again for awhile. @aerolite Glad to be racing against you again on Sundays. These shorter races should help my race craft get better for the races of RCS and TCS.
I'm just coming back after a two month hiatus, will be interesting!

That looks a little awkward. I have been thinking of inverting my G27 pedals but would probably take them out of the plastic casing and do something like this

http://shop.sim-seats.com/Logitech-G25-G27-inverted-pedal-mount-SS-30-G27Inverted.htm
View attachment 343418

Here is a good tutorial on how to do it and keep them in the plastic casing

And some DIY pedal mounts

What I really want is @GranStand Bill to design one that is a standalone (or works with his rigs)

That's a sim seat setup, it's what I have!

Uhm.... I see the Driver List was update at 4/4/15 @ 10:04 PM PT and my name isn't on it at all. Care to explain?

@JLBowler

Normally I'd let this go. Is this the way you would speak to your boss at work or another authority figure? Whether you realize it or not, your post was out of line. @JLBowler puts in so much time to get the divisions sorted out and he even said:

If you find any spelling errors or omissions, please bring them to my attention so they can be fixed.

A simple post of "Hey @JLBowler, I checked out the drivers list and see I'm missing. Can you look into that? Thanks.", would have been SO much better.

This goes to everyone; We all volunteer our time to make SNAIL the best it can be. We all have things we need to get done on a daily basis. There are times when our real lives will slow down the progress train that SNAIL is. Normally, @JLBowler would have the new drivers list up on Thursday, but we had upwards of 13 new drivers in various stages of joining. If they all completed their requirements, that's more than a full division of new full time drivers. It would have meant a complete rework of the drivers list, again.

Sorry for the rant. We all love coming here for various reasons, but it does bother me when respect isn't given to those that have clearly shown to be selfless in the amount of work they put in for others.

I had one chance for a clear flying lap during the 3rd race and was feeling really good about it, but of course the caution flies and I lost it. Other than that instance there was too much traffic, just catching packs of drivers. On a positive note I had many opportunities to set up and execute clean passes during the last run so that was pretty cool. :)

SNAILData Logo.png

The SNAIL Sunday Scoring sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight.

Question to the powers that be:

Who will be doing the SNAIL stickers? Looking to get a couple to put on my face helmet for this AutoX season.

One more thing, is it OK to shoot SNAIL out in my videos that I'll be doing for my AutoX events? It's my way of giving credit to this group.

Question to the powers that be:

Who will be doing the SNAIL stickers? Looking to get a couple to put on my face helmet for this AutoX season.

One more thing, is it OK to shoot SNAIL out in my videos that I'll be doing for my AutoX events? It's my way of giving credit to this group.

This is a document that I "made" to print the SNAIL stickers from. I have matte white sticker paper from Staples that I use in my color printer at work. I haven't printed these stickers yet, but need to. I did the same with the old logo, that is still on my helmet and on our ChumpCar.

That document is available for anyone.

All Divisional Conversations for April have been created. If you're not included in one, please let me know and we'll get you add. Thank you to all the Divisional Managers for our quick work getting them set up.

Make sure you check out the Team SNAIL duty roster for your division and volunteer to help if there is an opening. The race night doesn't run well when there are missing links.

Latest Posts

Back