◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Jeez. Thanks for helping me out there. I didn't realize... :rolleyes:

My point was:

One cannot reasonably compare "our" complaints about grip with "their" complaints about grip. We're playing a different game, as you've graciously pointed out.

Makes sense, I guess I didn't really read the context of your post against the others about this.

I agree with you on the grip complaint. We can complain about it, but everyone is in the same boat, one person isn't at a disadvantage over the other.

Heading out early tomorrow for a 3 day DE event at Summit Point / Shenandoah Circuit with the Pennsylvania crowd. Nice having a local (and hour away) track with 3 circuits.

We're expecting some rain on Friday - time for some shimmy-shimmy-slide-NO-LIFT!

I've got to get a GoPro setup sometime.

If needed, I'll have limited internet-y. West Virginia is rough on cell signal.

As I mentioned last night, I wanted to find something to put up for auction as a way of saying thanks to Team SNAIL. So up for auction is a brand new copy of Gran Turismo 6. It's perfect for anyone who'd like to introduce Gran Turismo to a friend, or for anyone who'd like to upgrade to a multi-screen display setup. Again, this is a brand new copy of the game and it's still sealed!

$_35.JPG

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding (and what you are bidding on). :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding (and what you are bidding on). 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:
YES....I bid 2 more than the last bid made...34 $hells for the GT6.

Last edited:
Heading out early tomorrow for a 3 day DE event at Summit Point / Shenandoah Circuit with the Pennsylvania crowd. Nice having a local (and hour away) track with 3 circuits.

We're expecting some rain on Friday - time for some shimmy-shimmy-slide-NO-LIFT!

I've got to get a GoPro setup sometime.

If needed, I'll have limited internet-y. West Virginia is rough on cell signal.
Should we plan to go with a different host this weekend?

i would like to join

@chill2hype

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I would like to join in all these fun activities please.

@DupaKing

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

.....this is like a a couple of tipsy rich duck hunters at a DU auction....neither needs another friggin shotgun...but...I bid 37 $hells. :gtpflag:

ninja'd ...42 $hells
Tagging @BayouSimDrifter to make sure he knows that he's been outbid.

Bidders, it's important that you reply to the post that you're outbidding so that the person you're outbidding gets fair warning (a GTP alert) that they've been outbid. Also, remember that when you tag someone during an edit of your post, they won't get an alert. Alerts are only triggered to the person you're replying to and to people you have already tagged when you hit the 'Post Reply' button. Once you hit that button, there is no way to trigger any additional alerts from that post. The only way to send alerts to others is to tag them in a new post (or reply to their post).

Last edited:
.....this is like a a couple of tipsy rich duck hunters at a DU auction....neither needs another friggin shotgun...but...I bid 37 $hells. :gtpflag:

ninja'd ...42 $hells
As I mentioned last night, I wanted to find something to put up for auction as a way of saying thanks to Team SNAIL. So up for auction is a brand new copy of Gran Turismo 6. It's perfect for anyone who'd like to introduce Gran Turismo to a friend, or for anyone who'd like to upgrade to a multi-screen display setup. Again, this is a brand new copy of the game that is still sealed!

$_35.JPG

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding (and what you are bidding on). :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding (and what you are bidding on). 👍

It's important that you reply to the post that you're outbidding so that the person you're outbidding gets fair warning (a GTP alert) that they've been outbid. Also, remember that when you tag someone during an edit of your post, they won't get an alert. Alerts are only triggered to the person you're replying to and to people you have already tagged when you hit the 'Post Reply' button. Once you hit that button, there is no way to trigger any additional alerts from that post. The only way to send alerts to others is to tag them in a new post (or reply to their post).

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:
45 shells

Last edited:
45 shells
You guys and gals duke it out for the GT6...I'm gonna spend $19.95 on line.... But I shall return with new Item(s) of my own to auction......:D

don't forget Silverstone 6 hours at 6 ay em central Sunday morining......1200 Z.....live on Fox Sports 1 ( Dish 150... Old Speedvision channel). Oh and Formula 1$$$$ in China, and better yet...Indycars at NOLA on NBC Sunday Afternoon.( the Indycars are no longer a spec series....they are now very very much faster and harder to drive.. And thus funner to watch.👍)

THIS HAS BEEN AN UNPAID ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE USRRA ( United States Race Rats Association).....whose famous motto is..."we'd watch cockroaches race in a toilet bowl !!!!"

image.jpg

:lol:

Back