◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
Ahh, @Machinist , think you are not aware of the potential of the VIENNA CAPITALS :sly::cheers:
images
You are correct sir. I know nothing about the Vienna Capitals. Although a couple of names on the roster did look slightly familar.

Are you from Vienna?

For some reason I can not excess the consolidated snail stats. When I click on it, the page just keeps refreshing. Any ideas why this is happening? I'm using a LG Pad

Fml this couldn't have Happend at a worst time thanks logitech for making defective wheels :(
Last night the last combo reverse grid my wheel went off center now it's off center almost 180deg.
Logitech has a manual recenter procedure and I tried that and it went back to center so I get on track and turn it left and bam back off center 180deg

Gt academy should be starting with on 2 weeks if not sonner :banghead:🤬:dopey::confused::banghead:🤬:boggled:

Fml this couldn't have Happend at a worst time thanks logitech for making defective wheels :(
Last night the last combo reverse grid my wheel went off center now it's off center almost 180deg.
Logitech has a manual recenter procedure and I tried that and it went back to center so I get on track and turn it left and bam back off center 180deg

Gt academy should be starting with on 2 weeks if not sonner :banghead:🤬:dopey::confused::banghead:🤬:boggled:

I thought you had a Thrustmaster anyways, for the sole purpose of practicing for nationals?

I thought you had a Thrustmaster anyways, for the sole purpose of practicing for nationals?

I do, but if you ever used t500 you would know what I'm about to say it's slower then any Logitech cause t500 paddle shifters don't move with the wheel the pedals have a deadzone when I use t500 I'm any where from .300 to .600 off my g27 times

Last edited:

Sounds like the optical sensor ring has deteriorated, which isn't uncommon with the G27. Not sure if it is the same p/n on the G25 sensor ring or if they are interchangeable. If they are; I have a 'parts' G25 that I could pull one off of. I believe there is a company that sells brass replacement optical pickup wheels, but I can't recall the name.

I do if you every used t500 you would know what I'm about to say it's slower then any Logitech caise t500 paddles shifters don't move with the wheel the pedals have a deadzone when I use t500 I'm any where from .300 to .600 off my g27 times
Amazon has the G27 for $199 today, with free shipping. I know that's not ideal, but it may be your best bet to compete at your highest level within the next couple weeks. From what I understand, warranty claims can take more than two weeks.

I have a g27. Its pretty accurate even after 2 years. I had to open it to re tight the crews but its a good wheel. I never had any problem with the calibration like others experienced but for the price i think this is the best option considering i paid 175$ for a driving force earlier. But still... they do the GT academy with a t 500 i heared and the logitech wheels might not work with the ps4 when GT7 comes out but i'm sure they will change that because there is too many logitech owners in the field.

If that can help!

I need a replay at bathhouse.. Anyone want to jump in for a quick race?

What you actually need is a replay at Bathurst. I don't want images from the bathhouse for banners :P

I actually just came on here to ask for more banner pictures! Make it more difficult for me to choose images to use. There aren't many to choose from right now :(

What you actually need is a replay at Bathurst. I don't want images from the bathhouse for banners :P

I actually just came on here to ask for more banner pictures! Make it more difficult for me to choose images to use. There aren't many to choose from right now :(

As I said.... Darn spelling corrector...

Sounds like the optical sensor ring has deteriorated, which isn't uncommon with the G27. Not sure if it is the same p/n on the G25 sensor ring or if they are interchangeable. If they are; I have a 'parts' G25 that I could pull one off of. I believe there is a company that sells brass replacement optical pickup wheels, but I can't recall the name.

Yeah I know about this problem its common with Logitech wheels if I open it up I void the warrenty. Last time I needed a replacement threw Logitech it took lil over a month for me to get new wheel and that's a month I don't have to waste ;(

Yeah I know about this problem its common with Logitech wheels if I open it up I void the warrenty. Last time I needed a replacement threw Logitech it took lil over a month for me to get new wheel and that's a month I don't have to waste ;(

Yeah, if you crack the case open it does void the warranty. Everything I have has been out of warranty so long that didn't occur to me. If you find yourself at a dead end let me know and I'll send one along.

im just gonna say it... How big are those setups? cos I play in my family's living room on a couch :(
Also what are shells.
Also can I participate in the TT?

Back