◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Division 6 Race Report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Crazy night especially on the last two tracks. Thank you to all stewards, replay recorders/uploaders, race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders.

Race Clean, Race Snail. Reason why i thank everyone involved is because without everyone involved, their wouldn't be an online racing league. :cheers: :gtpflag: 👍

I've seen that before, but tonight for some reason it seemed decent. It's mostly over the top of the hill where that has happened to me.

Division 6 -

Combo 3 Race 1 - Who came 9th, (and 10th, 11th and 12th)
Combo 3 Race 2 - Who came 10th?

Please see score sheet and you will understand what I mean

Division 6 Race Report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Crazy night especially on the last two tracks. Thank you to all stewards, replay recorders/uploaders, race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders.

Race Clean, Race Snail. Reason why i thank everyone involved is because without everyone involved, their wouldn't be an online racing league. :cheers: :gtpflag: 👍

Sorry for double post - Can you have your score keeper have a quick look at the post above

Division 6 -

Combo 3 Race 1 - Who came 9th, (and 10th, 11th and 12th)
Combo 3 Race 2 - Who came 10th?

Please see score sheet and you will understand what I mean
Did this get solved yet? If not I can load up the game again and check out the replays.

Back