April 19th, 2015 lineup
banners by @Falango

20150419r1-jpg.350704

photo by @Rednose58

20150419r2-jpg.350705

photo by @DesertPenguin09

20150419r3-jpg.350706

photo by @TomMang_68

So I just got back from auto-X, and saw another car with a snail spec racing sticker/magnet. Which raises two questions. Where do I get one, and who was auto-Xing at MCC today.

Rochester... Probably Coach?

If it was a blue 350Z, it was likely @CoachMK21

Yes, that was me. I know you are local to Rochester too, but didn't know you would be at MCC today. What did you drive? How did you do? I had to leave before the results were posted, but I guess I was 5th or so in the Street class. I'll have some pictures and videos up soon.

As for the stickers, I made them with Staples sticker paper with a color printer and stuck to a higher grade magnet.

Went karting with my dad today at the local track, got down to a 30.2xx... Still fast enough to beat him by .400, guess you could say I 'blew his doors off' (if he had any). I know I can find a second and a half somewhere out there. Just a matter of going there more than once a year :scared:

Went karting with my dad today at the local track, got down to a 30.2xx... Still fast enough to beat him by .400, guess you could say I 'blew his doors off' (if he had any). I know I can find a second and a half somewhere out there. Just a matter of going there more than once a year :scared:

TBC? I'm going on Wednesday :D

Get something lightweight and RWD and start autocrossing.

...and how many times do you shift when doing a solo?..

I don't do autocross, but I have other options available. I mentioned that to begin with because I'm not sure what options he has available to him.

...I'm also indirectly referring to the fact that if he was interested in GTA, he'd need to know what he was doing when it came to the use of a clutch.

Yes, that was me. I know you are local to Rochester too, but didn't know you would be at MCC today. What did you drive? How did you do? I had to leave before the results were posted, but I guess I was 5th or so in the Street class. I'll have some pictures and videos up soon.

As for the stickers, I made them with Staples sticker paper with a color printer and stuck to a higher grade magnet.

I was in a silver 4 door civic. first 2 runs where off coarse, next run hit two cones, then the rest where clean did a 48.8

To my understanding, formula vees don't require using a clutch so...
Then you sir, need to do some homework hahaha. It may be true that at our local track we only use 3rd and 4th gear, but it would be truly arrogant saying that we don't use the clutch. Besides, plenty of types of race cars don't use a clutch, or it's faster to not use it. Implying that just because a car doesn't have a clutch disqualifies its status as a race car would be the same as me saying that autocross isn't real racing because you drive around cones... C'mon man :irked::indiff:

Back