◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,683 comments
Come on Falango by now us Canadians should be use to being America's plus 1! It's not like Canada's every really done anything for this planet! well... excluding world war 1, 2. Being the first to make a super sonic plane, I max, the gas mask, insulin, electron microscope, basketball, walkie talkies, and don't forget Superman! Give Canada some love! With out Canada GTA wouldn't even be possible!! We invented the 56k modem!

God I miss the warm waters of Lake Erie and summer days on the shores in Harrow. Some of the best memories I will have in this lifetime.

So only 20 is going to NYC finals and only 6 is going to nationals which is not even in silver stone ,??? Is this is correct..??? .

"Observers will note that this is a fairly radical departure from previous seasons: there are no individual country regions, as was the case with the United States, Russia, and Germany in years’ past. Notably, Russia, Sweden, and Canada are apparently not part of GT Academy 2015"

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-academy-2015-full-program-details-regions-announced/

Edit:

From the small amount of research I've done, I'm finding this more to be an issue with Canadian lottery guidelines (specifically disclosure clauses) rather than SONY thumbing their nose at our friends to the north. Either way it sucks for the SNAILs from the GWN

legal mumbo jumbo :
http://www.ipvancouverblog.com/2010/08/promotional-contest-law-in-canada/

Last edited:
Thanks for venting your frustrations without getting ugly or out of hand - close..... but still reasonable.

I think they are combining the different regions because they want to inject some rivalry into the competition. It is much more spectacular on an international level if individuals from different countries sweat it out against each other vs. a Texan against a Californian for example. I think it gives more credibility to the "show".

I'll still do the Time Trials and my challenge will be to reach the top 5 on my Friends List - even if I have to drop a few friends off the list to get there..... @msgt-sd and @dgaf95integra take note.....

This is from the highlight reel of Sunday night ... a great battle for last place. Tangled takes Canucklehead by .041

High Speed Ring.jpg

California is gonna fall into the Pacific and Texas wants to secede every 4 years so I don't even count them..

let me see … there are seven continents and four oceans … plus the District of Columbia … this is an outrage!

Latest Posts

Back