◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,680 comments

The following Time Trial events have been closed;
  • Time Trial-Combo 1, 2015-04-12
  • Time Trial-Combo 2, 2015-04-12
All times have been updated and are shown below.

All recorded event times can be found here.

TT1-2015-04-12.PNG

TT2-2015-04-12.PNG

isn't the kart 49hp because we are using the one make model? Please respond asap as I set up for 1 make

I'm not 100% sure, because I add the stats based on the sheets @Rednose58 makes. I know there was a discussion on that, so someone other than me will have to chime in on it with an official word.

Important Announcement Regarding Lobby Set-Up for Karts
The car selection method will be different for the races involving karts and only for the races involving karts.

The car selection will be set to "one-make" and that one make will be the Racing Kart 125 shifter.

This will mean that every driver will be provided a car to use and they will not be using the kart from their garage. Settings can not be changed on cars that are provided by the game. The host will not be able to change anything in the "filter by performance" settings. Active Steering, Active Stability Management, and ABS are locked to available so they will have to stay that way. All other aids should be set to prohibited as usual.

If anyone has any questions about how to set up the room properly, ask them before Sunday night. Failure to set the room up properly for these two races will result in the entire division having those results removed from the record.

The settings become somewhat irrelevant because we go for the "One-make" Setting. I won't sweat it too much. The hosts will be responsible to set the room up correctly and every snail in the room will be there to remind him of that.

Any electricians in here? Or anyone who knows about electronics.

I took the passenger seat out of my old volvo to use for a racing seat.

I'm wondering if I could safely wire up a plug by using an AC adapter and just splicing into the power plug on the seat.

If you've done this or something similar any advice or suggestions are appreciated

Thanks!

The settings become somewhat irrelevant because we go for the "One-make" Setting. I won't sweat it too much. The hosts will be responsible to set the room up correctly and every snail in the room will be there to remind him of that.

True, updated anyways, lol.

Any electricians in here? Or anyone who knows about electronics.

I took the passenger seat out of my old volvo to use for a racing seat.

I'm wondering if I could safely wire up a plug by using an AC adapter and just splicing into the power plug on the seat.

If you've done this or something similar any advice or suggestions are appreciated

Thanks!
Yes. You can. You will however need an adapter that converts 120VAC to 12VDC. Check the data plate on the motors for the amperage they draw, add them all up and that is what the ampacity of the adapter needs to meet or exceed.

Sorry these are a bit late. It's been a really busy week. Crunch time to get movies finished! Here's some banners. Wish I had time to practice and race this weekend. Looks like a fun bunch of cars!

Photo credit to @Rednose58
View attachment 355035

Photo credit to @ConnorWolf
View attachment 355087

Photo credit to @Wolfsatz
View attachment 355038
Thanks for the banners! I wasn't able to snap a TOPP for them, but at least they are on the lineup post for archive purposes. 👍

That's why I asked wasn't sure if we were still using the 1 make setting.

Division 6 Race Report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Some bumps here and there on the race track throughout but all good. Thank you to all stewards, replay recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, thank you everyone for a job well done.

Race Snail, Race Competitve :gtpflag: :cheers: 👍 :)

Back