◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I choose Nissan Z GT500 base model at spa.

PP, lap times, etc?

Exact car, and all that really helps reduce confusion.

He doesn't have time to run a "Lap Time Test". There will be enough SNALS on it soon enough to provide reports.

Looks like Dealership PP 591 - therefore Racing Hard Tires. I guess the Lap times will be between 2:15 and 2:25 which means 5 laps of racing.

I will post the summaries later when I have confirmed information

(Thanks @WIDEeyedDRIVR )

I don't think its official until @aLmk post his prize choice accurately, with at least the full car name, full track name, PP and HP. I'd hate to see everyone waste practice time only to have the selection window pass and the choice goes to division vote based on a technicality.

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Last edited:
You can't use Spa. It disconnects me from the server every time. Never loads. When I go to exit the room that doesn't work and then I try quitting the game. That quits but then restarts the PS3 for some reason.

Last edited:
You can't use Spa. It disconnects me from the server every time. Never loads. When I go to exit the room that doesn't work and then I try quitting the game. That quits but then restarts the PS3 for some reason.

Is that in the OLR?

He can't use it, or... You really hope he doesn't so you can drive... And the other 60-90 guys cater to you?

Not intending to sound this negative, but... You are not the only driver. Sometimes, issues just stink for those involved.

Windshield... Bug... Good Day... Very Bad Day...

Is that in the OLR?

He can't use it, or... You really hope he doesn't so you can drive... And the other 60-90 guys cater to you?

Not intending to sound this negative, but... You are not the only driver. Sometimes, issues just stink for those involved.
It also can change depending on the day!

So screw one guy and he has no chance of winning that week or season probably because he misses two races worth of points? Thanks for the team sportsmanship.

Is there anything I can do to fix this before Sunday?

So screw one guy and he has no chance of winning that week or season probably because he misses two races worth of points? Thanks for the team sportsmanship.

Is there anything I can do to fix this before Sunday?
Have you tried deleting your game data and re-downloading the updates (not deleting save data)?

image.jpg
I have a gt academy prep room open in open lobby :)

Last edited:
I don't think its official until @aLmk post his prize choice accurately, with at least the full car name, full track name, PP and HP. I'd hate to see everyone waste practice time only to have the selection window pass and the choice goes to division vote based on a technicality.

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.
Sorry I was in quite a time crunch and now I'm on the road for the rest of the night. I can't get the exact name of the car, but from memory it's the Nissan Z GT500 base model, 591 dealership PP so race hards. The lap times will be around 2:20.
He doesn't have time to run a "Lap Time Test". There will be enough SNALS on it soon enough to provide reports.

Looks like Dealership PP 591 - therefore Racing Hard Tires. I guess the Lap times will be between 2:15 and 2:25 which means 5 laps of racing.

I will post the summaries later when I have confirmed information

(Thanks @WIDEeyedDRIVR )
Yup

That's like an F1 team saying that everyone else can't use the option tires, just because they don't have them...

Last edited:
Have you tried deleting your game data and re-downloading the updates (not deleting save data)?

I will do that. Do I have to be around to hit X and continue to the next update or can I leave it going while at work?

That's the exact advice I gave him the last time we ran Spa and that was the exact same response I got from him. It's pretty obvious he never took the advice. I would take the advice this time around.

Back