◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
So screw one guy and he has no chance of winning that week or season probably because he misses two races worth of points? Thanks for the team sportsmanship.

Is there anything I can do to fix this before Sunday?

That's not fair to SNAIL at all. Don't play that card. Give us a reason why you should be the exception? I may sound like an ass here, but honestly, why should everyone have to suffer? You're acting a little conceited here, especially when the start to all of this was "You can't use Spa". Can I play the "SNAIL can't play Project Cars because my wheel isn't supported" card?

Sorry I was in quite a time crunch and now I'm on the road for the rest of the night. I can't get the exact name of the car, but from memory it's the Nissan Z GT500 base model, 591 dealership PP so race hards. The lap times will be around 2:20.

Yup

I completely understand the rule requiring specificity. In an organization as big as ours, with members from different countries and backgrounds, requiring specificity is the only reliable way to avoid confusion.

Buuuut, when I guy is crunched for time and just doesn't have the opportunity to dot every I and cross every T, I really appreciate it that he does everything that he can to get something out there because he understands that scores of people are awaiting his decision. Maybe a preface of "more detail to come tomorrow, but this is all the detail I could get for now", or something.

To be clear, I'm not supporting people being anything less than absolutely specific in accord with the rules whenever even remotely practicable. But, desperate times, and all that.

Thanks @aLmk, I'm definitely happy to get to turn some laps tonight!

Last edited:
I never did the data thing last time because the track was gone the next week but I will this time because I think it'll stay awhile and then it's done for good

So screw one guy and he has no chance of winning that week or season probably because he misses two races worth of points? Thanks for the team sportsmanship.

Is there anything I can do to fix this before Sunday?

No, we don't screw the other 80 guys.

1/80 or 79/80... Well... It isn't complicated, even if it isn't fun.

But asking 79/80 to suck it up for your issues... Yeah, that is sportsmanship... C'mon, man.

I completely understand the rule requiring specificity. In an organization as big as ours, with members from different countries and backgrounds, requiring specificity is the only reliable way to avoid confusion.

Buuuut, when I guy is crunched for time and just doesn't have the opportunity to dot every I and cross every T, I really appreciate it that he does everything that he can to get something out there because he understands that scores of people are awaiting his decision. Maybe a preface of "more detail to come tomorrow, but this is all the detail I could get for now", or something.

To be clear, I'm not supporting people being anything less than absolutely specific in accord with the rules whenever even remotely practicable. But, desperate times, and all that.

Thanks @aLmk, I'm definitely happy to get to turn some laps tonight!
Thanks, the earliest I can get exact specifics will be Friday since I'm out of town all day tomorrow. If someone else could help me out with that, I would appreciate it.

Hi, is PSN down for any of you?
Can anyone help me?, for the last couple of nights I've been trying to sign into PSN but it doesn't let me (Error code: 80710092), it's strange as I could sign in during the day, turned the PS3 off for a couple of hours and now it throws me that error code.

What bugs me is that it doesn't let me sign in with any of the accounts in my ps3 (mine, my brother's, my friend's) but it does let them in their respective PS3's...

Everyother internet-related thing is working good, even the PS3 browser is working! I've read in other places and tried multiple solutions... None works. It is just not logical...

Some practice action on SPA and at Monaco. Better Quality here

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg
Côte d'Azur.jpg
Côte d'Azur_2.jpg
Côte d'Azur_3.jpg
Côte d'Azur_4.jpg
Côte d'Azur_5.jpg
Côte d'Azur_6.jpg
Côte d'Azur_7.jpg
Côte d'Azur_8.jpg
Côte d'Azur_9.jpg
Côte d'Azur_10.jpg
Côte d'Azur_11.jpg

I can't get enough of his videos. A true car lover. The way those guys throw those classics around is awesome. He's up against some pretty competitive and skilled drivers too, not just some good weekend warriors.
It is pretty amazing to watch the 911’s on those skinny tires handle the course so well … very skilled drivers. And I would agree with you that Chris Harris is a great journalist, it also helps that the videos are exceptionally produced.

It is pretty amazing to watch the 911’s on those skinny tires handle the course so well … very skilled drivers. And I would agree with you that Chris Harris is a great journalist, it also helps that the videos are exceptionally produced.

Yes they are. Neil always has some great angles! He has a brilliant way of showing the cars right on the edge of control, sometimes beyond it :D

would it be considered "tuning" if i added one of these to my car?View attachment 357077

I once had a customer come in with a broken belt in his car. When the mechanic looked around, he saw little bits of flesh here and there, with fur in it. We looked and were wondering what the heck it was. We then both realized at the same time that he started his car when a squirrel was in there, since it was late winter and it was warm in the engine bay. Well, it was a squirrel!

Back