◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,785 comments
18% and counting. On update 5 of 17
I left for awhile and now it's at 72%. I should be done way before tonight's practice and I'll know if it did anything.

The last time we used Spa was with the FTO Super Touring Car and I had to miss that. It was such a fun combo too. At least from what I gathered from doing Arcade Mode races.

I left for awhile and now it's at 72%. I should be done way before tonight's practice and I'll know if it did anything.

The last time we used Spa was with the FTO Super Touring Car and I had to miss that. It was such a fun combo too. At least from what I gathered from doing Arcade Mode races.

I was surprised it didn't last. Even though it was a fairly easy combo to drive, we had some good racing on it, and the brave ones in sector 2 we rewarded very well.

I was surprised it didn't last. Even though it was a fairly easy combo to drive, we had some good racing on it, and the brave ones in sector 2 we rewarded very well.
Me too, but at the same time I was happy because Spa was gone lol

I once had a customer come in with a broken belt in his car. When the mechanic looked around, he saw little bits of flesh here and there, with fur in it. We looked and were wondering what the heck it was. We then both realized at the same time that he started his car when a squirrel was in there, since it was late winter and it was warm in the engine bay. Well, it was a squirrel!
@Falango , I'm with you ! But those so marvelous, beautiful as intelligent creatures, hmmm

Funny-Squirrel-81.jpg

;):cheers:

Oh crap, I forgot it has to install them in the game. GT6 says approx. 420 minutes. 7 hours. Yay, just went down to 370 now 390... 400... at least I have a wired connection. And it's back at 420...

@Falango , I'm with you ! But those so marvelous, beautiful as intelligent creatures, hmmm

Funny-Squirrel-81.jpg

;):cheers:

Chipmunks > Squirrels

Squirrels are aggressive and can actually do some damage. Chipmunks will sit in your hand and have a snack. Will post pictures later :D

I have Project Cars for the PS4 on pre order. It looks great and with just 7 days to go the anticipation is building. How many SNAIL members are in the same boat?

Me pending Logitech PS4 support. It hinges on that. May not be right away because I need to go buy a PS4.

I have Project Cars for the PS4 on pre order. It looks great and with just 7 days to go the anticipation is building. How many SNAIL members are in the same boat?
I haven't committed to a decision yet but I'm thinking the pc version so I can use my wheel. That's if the game lives up to the hype

Chipmunks > Squirrels

Squirrels are aggressive and can actually do some damage. Chipmunks will sit in your hand and have a snack. Will post pictures later :D

Me pending Logitech PS4 support. It hinges on that. May not be right away because I need to go buy a PS4.
This. I need a PS4 first. I'm getting that for Batman: Arkham Knight.

I haven't committed to a decision yet but I'm thinking the pc version so I can use my wheel. That's if the game lives up to the hype

If there's no Logitech support for PS4, I'll likely go to PC as well. I have a monster rig and have an HDMI connected to my 55" as a 3rd monitor, only used for The Crew at the moment. That way my wheel doesn't have to go over to my PC.

Still going to see if Logitech will get support then I will get it. Still new things happening every day so that might be the last thing, I twitted them two days ago if more wheels would be added before release no answer.

It's done! I hope everything runs quicker like when I first got the game. It's been slow as of late.

Trying to load the practice room that's up in the club now. Still not working. Same issues. This is a larger issue than I thought. No one has ever had this problem with Spa or any track?

I guess I had to wait a really long time. It still says Practicing... but it's letting me on track. Yay.

Last edited:
Sound is popping often and the track is sometimes invisible/can see through the ground.

Edit: Might have been because the room's Race Setting was low. I opened a new one set to Very High.

Nope, still an issue. And textures not loading on the sides. Just weirdness. Ugh...

Last edited:
Sound is popping often and the track is sometimes invisible/can see through the ground.

Edit: Might have been because the room's Race Setting was low. I opened a new one set to Very High.

Nope, still an issue. And textures not loading on the sides. Just weirdness. Ugh...

Lately my PS3 has been slow with loading everything, from menus to tracks to the XMB when i hit the PS button. It's not just with one track, but when it's real bad, it's slow at loading the next portion of track in front of me, so I see through the ground. I think my PS3 drive is burning out.

There is a possibility that your laser is burning out. That is how it started with my other PS3. Some tracks would load just fine and others would not load at all... Real hit and miss...

Back