◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
SNAILData.png

StewardAnnouncements.jpg

Attention all replay uploaders, if you do not have permissions to upload to the standard Divisional folders, please upload your replays in the appropriate divisional folder under this link. If that one doesn't work, try this one.

If those that cannot access their standard divisional folder will send me a PM, we'll get your permissions squared away later this week.

Thank you.

Hello all, I am interested in joining the SNAIL racing league. I have read the instructions and it says to leave a post and wait for replies. Just some background, I have been into console sim racing for about a year and a half now and my main game/sim has been GT6. I used to race online often however for the past few months I have been online less and less. This is because I always have trouble finding good, fair, and clean races to join. I am by no means as good as some of the top GT6 racers out there, I would put my skills in the intermediate range if I had to guess, however I love a clean, competitive, realistic race experience. I would love to join a group that will allot me the possibility to race cleanly and competitively at a set time with people of a similar skill level. If anyone is interested my PS3 name is scaudi7187 (sc-my intitals, audi-like the car, thought I'd clarify since people always ask if I am from Saudi Arabia lol, not that it matters but I am from the US). I look forward to meeting some fellow devoted sim racers and joining in the competition! Thank you for your time.

Hello all, I am interested in joining the SNAIL racing league. I have read the instructions and it says to leave a post and wait for replies. Just some background, I have been into console sim racing for about a year and a half now and my main game/sim has been GT6. I used to race online often however for the past few months I have been online less and less. This is because I always have trouble finding good, fair, and clean races to join. I am by no means as good as some of the top GT6 racers out there, I would put my skills in the intermediate range if I had to guess, however I love a clean, competitive, realistic race experience. I would love to join a group that will allot me the possibility to race cleanly and competitively at a set time with people of a similar skill level. If anyone is interested my PS3 name is scaudi7187 (sc-my intitals, audi-like the car, thought I'd clarify since people always ask if I am from Saudi Arabia lol, not that it matters but I am from the US). I look forward to meeting some fellow devoted sim racers and joining in the competition! Thank you for your time.

@seth francis

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Hey guys I got home a bit later and more tired than I thought I would so I'm hitting the hay a bit early tonight. Good luck to everyone and see you all next week!

Division 6 Race Report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Thank you everyone for a job well done. Thank you to all stewards, race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders. Sorry for the start of Combo 3 Race 1 with the VW. My screen froze and then my car lag spiked, i think it was because the cars start very close together at Cote da Zur.

Race Clean, Race Snail :cheers: 👍 :)

I'd like to try and join Snail Racing team if that's alright.

@GTTRDS

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

As I predicted I am totally outclassed in div 5. Sorry I couldn't provide you guys with any competition, I gave it my best but it was pretty embarrassing :crazy:

I didn't run the last race It's no fun running by yourself, that's what time trials are for. Plus it was getting late, gotta work.

Where did you go?
Into the sand. Decided to make some sand castles instead of race. And then not being able to run C2 and waiting for C3, I just didn't feel like waiting around for two races that might still have issues because of all the guardrails. Tough week.

funny-humor-pics-11.jpg

So many weird things you find on the interwebs...

As I predicted I am totally outclassed in div 5. Sorry I couldn't provide you guys with any competition, I gave it my best but it was pretty embarrassing :crazy:

Man, I had a very dismal night myself... (Time for a team pow-wow to figure out what went wrong.) Don't get too wound up about it paddy... You totally have the speed to be competitive in D5. We all have nights that just don't come together. There is always another Sunday...

DV scores and votes are in the tank...

EDIT: Dang it! We had all the votes when I left the sheet... It is closed now and I don't remember... Sorry

Back