◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,789 comments
This D7 moment was too amazing not to share immediately.

Cocircte%20dAzur.jpg

From far to near, that's @STEAMER62, @DCschwinn, and @cmbeal317 going THREE-WIDE through the hairpin at Monaco.

A friendly reminder to start the new season :)

It is strictly prohibited to discuss specific racing incidents on this thread. Doing so could be considered both inflammatory and inappropriate, and either will get you banned. If you believe that a driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.

I had unsolvable connection issues in D-5 last night. Everyone gave me plenty of opportunity but still was not seeing the correct number of Drivers on Track. So decided to let the division get on with the racing - and left for the evening.

Seems like we are having numerous connection issues lately. Wondering if this is a Sony Network issue or with GT Planet and recent updates.

Tex
Seems like we are having numerous connection issues lately. Wondering if this is a Sony Network issue or with GT Planet and recent updates.

PSN and GTP aren't linked to my knowledge, so if it is a Sunday-Night issue, that's on Sony.

Sorry to hear you had connection issues.

I had unsolvable connection issues in D-5 last night. Everyone gave me plenty of opportunity but still was not seeing the correct number of Drivers on Track. So decided to let the division get on with the racing - and left for the evening.

Have you reset your modem lately tex?

For those of you using the "spoiler" function to help out this site load faster for folks, thank you! :cheers:

Just an FYI for those folks as well, you can title the spoiler button.

You clicked it. Said not to, ya did it anyway. ;) :mischievous:

Hmmmm - this Ancient On has no idea what the "Spoiler" is, or represents.
Please be kindly while informing.

It's to prevent spoiling a race or movie. To create a "spoiler" you click on insert which is to the left of the camera in the text box then, click on the spoiler tab, then you can write your spoiler or put your photos in to save space on the thread! Pretty much it's just a neat tool for us photo nuts.

It's to prevent spoiling a race or movie. To create a "spoiler" you click on insert which is to the left of the camera in the text box then, click on the spoiler tab, then you can write your spoiler or put your photos in to save space on the thread! Pretty much it's just a neat tool for us photo nuts.

Insert your "Spoiler" content between the square brackets that are back-to-back. It can be a link, photos
10435540_1412461899073455_6719174711558302224_n.jpg
or text

Had a heck of a time with the spoiler button. I know double post but read on.

I tried to go back and edit every picture to add some captions but when I did this all the captions I added were grouped together at the bottom of the post and not under each picture. ?? I was also unable to delete repeat pictures.

Anyone have suggestion of how to use spoiler button and at the same time add captions?

I tried to go back and edit every picture to add some captions but when I did this all the captions I added were grouped together at the bottom of the post and not under each picture. ?? I was also unable to delete repeat pictures.

Anyone have suggestion of how to use spoiler button and at the same time add captions?
Can't say as I've played with it much but, may the following will work;
  1. Attach all pictures
  2. Add all text
  3. Highlight all pictures and text and click the insert spoiler button

If that doesn't get what you want, go to BBCode Edit mode and see what you can get to work there.

Do not jump back and forth between BBCode and Rich text edit modes. Once into BBCode edit mode, stay there until you're finished. Weird things happen when switching between modes.

Something like this maybe?
View attachment 360104
Some of the Action from Div 3 at Cote D'Azur.

View attachment 360104
Caption this

View attachment 360105
Caption that

View attachment 360106
Caption here

View attachment 360107
Caption there

View attachment 360108
Captions

View attachment 360109
Captions

View attachment 360110
everywhere

I suspect the attachments don't show up as full pictures in my post because they aren't pics I've uploaded. I did the spoiler stuff, copied from BBCode edit mode from your previously quoted post, edited it how I wanted then cut/pasted it in to my post here in BBCode edit mode.

Last edited:
Can't say as I've played with it much but, may the following will work;
  1. Attach all pictures
  2. Add all text
  3. Highlight all pictures and text and click the insert spoiler button

If that doesn't get what you want, go to BBCode Edit mode and see what you can get to work there.

Do not jump back and forth between BBCode and Rich text edit modes. Once into BBCode edit mode, stay there until you're finished. Weird things happen when switching between modes.

Something like this maybe?
View attachment 360104
Some of the Action from Div 3 at Cote D'Azur.

View attachment 360104
Caption this

View attachment 360105
Caption that

View attachment 360106
Caption here

View attachment 360107
Caption there

View attachment 360108
Captions

View attachment 360109
Captions

View attachment 360110
everywhere

I suspect the attachments don't show up as full pictures in my post because they aren't pics I've uploaded. I did the spoiler stuff, copied from BBCode edit mode from your previously quoted post, edited it how I wanted then cut/pasted it in to my post here in BBCode edit mode.

IMPRESSIVE.... and CONFUSING at the same time. :P

Try setting up a post as you usually would, without the spoiler tags. Preview the post to make sure it's set up the way you want. Once you're happy with it, highlight all of your pictures and comments, and click the spoiler button on the top bar. It should put all of your selected content inside spoiler tags.

Me and you will hook up on night this week to test connections between us. I'm more than willing to host D5 every week. Just as long as everyone is able to connect to my lobby.

Back