◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
For any one who wants to watch a live stream of the24hr Race

http://www.racedepartment.com/live-stream/
They make it look so easy, don't they? :banghead:

2015-06-14-settings-png.387959

Last edited:
@TEX36 "AKA" ( Jack) has been and will always be a Great friend of mine!
I successfully used the run-off area at the Mulsanne chicanes when I realized I braked too late. The car was getting a bit squirrelly and instead of forcing it into the turn and most likely spinning, I slowed off the gas, coasted through the barriers, waited for cars to pass, and then re-entered. Be mindful of this option so as not to cause collisions.

Oh, and I will make sure @chatva doesn't run away with it again like last week. Me and @Die_Birdy_Die will be there to make sure of that.
There is anoter run-off at the end of the second straight as well, I suggest you use it as well!

Last edited:
Position Filled

I would like to thank everyone who expressed interest in the Color & Number Chart Coordinator position. I am pleased to announce that @TomMang_68 was offered and has accepted the job. Effectively immediately, he will be in charge of the chart.

HELP WANTED

SNAIL Racing would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of Color & Number Chart Coordinator. This is an entry level position with excellent benefits, with the possibility for advancement. Salary is a flat fee.

Required Qualifications:
  • Time available to update the required Google Doc on a monthly basis
  • A heartbeat

Preferred Qualifications:
  • Experience with Google Docs
  • Time available to update the required Google Doc on a weekly basis

Application Process:
  • Send a private message to 'CoachMK21' to express interest in the opening with a general outline of your experience.

Had my first dose of some real track time today, and damn was it ever fun! @RobbiefromBC and I got plenty of time on track hot lapping this afternoon, and it was great to utilize a lot of potential I found in my car. Tomorrow, we get to do it all over again. I seriously need to go find myself a race car after this :D
You thought today was fun? Wait till tomorrow! Rest up, cause we're doubling track time tomorrow... Then the real thing (sorta) in the afternoon! See ya bright and early!

Hey guys guess what? Today I turned 52 yrs old....Does that mean I'm finally playing with a "FULL DECK". :lol:

So far I got breakfast in bed... Maybe I'll get lucky and win a race tonight, I am long overdue!

Heading out on a mountain bike ride... Everyone have a great day, I know I plan to.

Cya all tonight....:cheers:

Happy Birthday @singlepaddy! That means next year you get to add the joker :P

Hey guys guess what? Today I turned 52 yrs old....Does that mean I'm finally playing with a "FULL DECK". :lol:

So far I got breakfast in bed... Maybe I'll get lucky and win a race tonight, I am long overdue!

Heading out on a mountain bike ride... Everyone have a great day, I know I plan to.

well i have 6 up on you and lobban has 2 up on me, won't celebrate my next till walt disneys birthday. HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGLEPADDY

Happy Birthday!:cheers:
I won't be giving you a "WIN GIFT" tonight though!

Happy Birthday paddy!

Happy Birthday!:cheers:
I won't be giving you a "WIN GIFT" tonight though!
That's good chat cause he's not in our division lol

Does this racer know they are causing you network problems?

They (there are actually two of them that create the issue) have been made aware that our connections don't play well together. Since I am the one that is noticing the negative effect, I have to suck it up and deal with it or choose not to race when either of those two drivers are in the room.

View media item 2534
The current Combo Time Trials have been updated.

TT3-2015-06-14.PNG

TT2-2015-06-14.PNG

TT1-2015-06-14.PNG

Click the banner at the top to see all recorded Time Trial rankings. Tabs for each are at the bottom.

Had to pull names and time for the Sarthe TT from GT6 on PS3. For some reason the TT results are not updating on the web site.

Thought some of you folks were in love with Bathurst. Couldn't tell it from how many of ya'll have done that TT. :P Somehow I doubt I'll stay up there on the top spot.​

Back