June 14th, 2015 lineup
banners by @Falango

20150614r1-jpg.389086

photo by @DesertPenguin09

20150614r2-jpg.389087

photo by @DesertPenguin09

20150614r3-jpg.389088

photo by @Engmatic1

Hey guys guess what? Today I turned 52 yrs old....Does that mean I'm finally playing with a "FULL DECK". :lol:

So far I got breakfast in bed... Maybe I'll get lucky and win a race tonight, I am long overdue!

Heading out on a mountain bike ride... Everyone have a great day, I know I plan to.

Cya all tonight....:cheers:

Happy birthday Paddy. I'll be 54 next Friday so there's not much between our birthdays. I mean what's a couple of years at our stage of life!

Hey guys guess what? Today I turned 52 yrs old....Does that mean I'm finally playing with a "FULL DECK". :lol:

So far I got breakfast in bed... Maybe I'll get lucky and win a race tonight, I am long overdue!

Heading out on a mountain bike ride... Everyone have a great day, I know I plan to.

Cya all tonight....:cheers:

Happy Belated Birthday Paddy, enjoy it 👍

Hey guys I won't be racing again this Sunday but their is alot of great news to give as to why I have had a sudden quick absence but I will definitely be back tomorrow to give everyone in snail the big scoop on what in the world is going on. I'm so excited I can't wait to tell everyone.!!!!. Keep you guys up to date is the name of the game so be ready to read the thread tomorrow I got something juicy to say lol. God bless guys

Click the banner at the top to see all recorded Time Trial rankings. Tabs for each are at the bottom.
Had to pull names and time for the Sarthe TT from GT6 on PS3. For some reason the TT results are not updating on the web site.

Thought some of you folks were in love with Bathurst. Couldn't tell it from how many of ya'll have done that TT. :P Somehow I doubt I'll stay up there on the top spot.​
Okay okay I'll do some laps :)

Pics? Video?

I was only able to snap a few pics. We had so much track time, the only time spent off track was chatting with other drivers about their sessions, then we were back on track! I'd estimate about 100 laps over the weekend, great experience! Was doing my best to keep up with a 700hp Camaro ZL1, but it's tough when he's got more than twice the displacement and power that I have :P

Latest Posts

Back