◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Division 5 Race Report
Hell of a crazy night. Got the Disconnected from lobby message during C1 R2 so i had to create another room before the Second Combo. Rest of the night went well. Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Thank you everyone in D5 for your patience for me to open up a room after the disconnection. Thank you to all stewards, race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders.

Till next Sunday, Race Clean, Race Snail :gtpflag: :cheers: 👍

Division 7 Race Report
8 drivers on the grid. Great racing action, fun as many laughters in D7 👍!! Congratulation to the different drivers on the podium, was a blast! Only 1 disconnection during the night. Thank you to all race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders and host.

So looking forward to next Sunday!! Race clean, race SNAIL :gtpflag::cheers: :gtpflag:

SNAILData Logo.png

The Sunday Scores have been transferred to Snail Data.

Had a great time racing last night in D5! And I'm proud to say that I managed to pull out my first win in official racing since switching over to a wheel! After a few weeks of struggling, I'm finally starting to get the hang of it! Can't wait for Monday Night Miata's!

hey guys, i woke up this morning and turned on my ps3. Normally i'd hear my dfgt do its thing and calibrate, but it didnt do that this time and it just didn't turn on. The Granturismo symbol on the wheel flashes for a split second and then turns off. It was working fine yesterday. I've tried unplugging everything and then putting it back in. Still nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

hey guys, i woke up this morning and turned on my ps3. Normally i'd hear my dfgt do its thing and calibrate, but it didnt do that this time and it just didn't turn on. The Granturismo symbol on the wheel flashes for a split second and then turns off. It was working fine yesterday. I've tried unplugging everything and then putting it back in. Still nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

How old is it? Mine did something similar to that within 8 months of buying it so I could send it back and get a freebie since it was under warranty....probably not what you wanted to hear though :/

How old is it? Mine did something similar to that within 8 months of buying it so I could send it back and get a freebie since it was under warranty....probably not what you wanted to hear though :/
i just tried plugging it into my pc and it seems to work fine...

its about 2 years old

Latest Posts

Back