◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,684 comments
A quick shout out to SKILLS. Hoping all is well and safe with you, your family and friends after the senseless, demonic violence in Aurora!

Thank you Vail. We are pulling threw. I work less than 1 mile away and some of my coworkers were there but able to get out safely, but to hear them describe what happened... their wounds, even if not caused by bullets or tear gas, will take a long time to heal.

yes i will be able to race then no problems!

Sounds good, I'll post the full welcome message a little later.

In the mean time can you run this time trial so we can get you in the correct division for the races tonight?

Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time.

Thanks

yes i will be able to race then no problems!

Hey fiestauk,

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. We're very concerned with lag and connectivity issues. If for some reason, you're connection is causing connection or lag problems we'd respectfully ask that you withdraw from the room. Neither is any fun for anyone, thanks. I just want the expectation set now before the races start, I hope we don't have any problems 👍

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list and we need you to run this Time Trial Combination as soon as possible so we can determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

A PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s, I'm not going to be around a computer for the next 7 hours or so. As such I'll not be able to answer any questions.

Have a great night of racing and respect the other driver!

kcheeb

I would like to join the S.N.A.I.L league. My id is jobyone71

Thanks

jobyone, our league coordinator (kcheeb) will send you our full welcome message later. In the meantime, please compete this Time Trial process and PM both kcheeb and myself with your time.

If you are are able to complete this soon and would also like to race with us tonight, be sure to have all three of tonight's cars broken in. Tonight lineup is posted here.

SNAILs, all of you should have access to the lounge you will be racing in tonight. Click here if you don't know which division you're currently assigned to. If you do not have access the SNAIL_DivisionX lounge that you are assigned to, please let me know asap!!

zer05ive
SNAILs, all of you should have access to the lounge you will be racing in tonight. Click here if you don't know which division you're currently assigned to. If you do not have access the SNAIL_DivisionX lounge that you are assigned to, please let me know asap!!

I will recheck once wife finishes her show.

I sent zer0 a note, but SNAIL_Division4 is showing on my PS3 friends list, but not on my GT5 Community choice list.

Any suggestions from 'pit row' here?

I sent zer0 a note, but SNAIL_Division4 is showing on my PS3 friends list, but not on my GT5 Community choice list.

Back out to main screen, if u added a friend when in GT life.

Problem solved. Skills reminded me that I had to actually log into GT5 with the D4 account. It's been a while since we added a new division so I forgot I had to do that. Let me know if any D4 drivers still can't see the SNAIL_Division4 lounge on your GT5 list.

Hay guys, unfortunately i wont be able to race with you guys this evening. Some things came up that i have to take care of at home. Hopefully i'll be able to make the race next Sunday.

Hey guys, I have to pull out tonight. Sorry for the last minute drop guys. I was busting my arse trying to get things fixed before tonight's race, but its not looking like its going to happen. ZerO or cheeb. I already have the spreadsheet made up. Sorry again for the late notice. It was my intention to race tonight.

Hay guys, unfortunately i wont be able to race with you guys this evening. Some things came up that i have to take care of at home. Hopefully i'll be able to make the race next Sunday.

Thanks for letting us know. See you next week! 👍

Hey guys, I have to pull out tonight. Sorry for the last minute drop guys. I was busting my arse trying to get things fixed before tonight's race, but its not looking like its going to happen. ZerO or cheeb. I already have the spreadsheet made up. Sorry again for the late notice. It was my intention to race tonight.

It's cool, Rally. Eight myself of cheeb will direct D2 in your absence. Thanks for the heads up.

To all the D2 Racers , I will be opening the D2 Lounge at 9:45pm ET.

zer0 , since Rally can't make it tonight:( , can you take on the director lead? I'll take care of all the settings.

zer05ive
Problem solved. Skills reminded me that I had to actually log into GT5 with the D4 account. It's been a while since we added a new division so I forgot I had to do that. Let me know if any D4 drivers still can't see the SNAIL_Division4 lounge on your GT5 list.

FYI...

"SNAIL_Division4 is the host of this private room, and has not yet set the initial settings, so entry to this room is not possible. Only the host can set the initial settings for private rooms."

Latest Posts

Back