◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,751 comments
Anybody ever seen this error before? I got it tonigh when I tried to join the Blue room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 33
With all us old guys having birthdays maybe we should join this league!!!

View attachment 392249

READ THE LIST BELOW TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY

View attachment 392272

There are a lot of birthdays happening, I turned 55 on Tuesday, actually qualify for a couple of seniors discounts now, omg, scary! Still not as many as Slo Ban though!
Done everyone of the things on the list but one!

There are a lot of birthdays happening, I turned 55 on Tuesday, actually qualify for a couple of seniors discounts now, omg, scary! Still not as many as Slo Ban though!
Done everyone of the things on the list but one!

Mine is in two weeks, but I'm not quite in my 50s yet :P

Thursday Night Practice went really well. Sure the Impreza at Fuji was well known but we're still learning new lines every time we race. The Mazda at Nurburgring GP/D was hugely successful. Great times were had. And the Pozzi Camaro RS is not just as good as the Viper but better. Has racing technology underneath so it handles a bit better, less weight, more power, meaner sound. Win on all levels.

Gentleman Jack, (aka) @TEX36 is back and faster then ever!

Welcome back Jack! :cheers: :scared: :P :gtpflag:

Can you post the other replays from last night?

Great: Watkins Glen is beautiful

Not So Great: track still closed due to heavy fog.
I really wish I had the money to go again this year. That was the best weekend of my life. Did you get tickets for Thursday through Sunday or just Friday through Sunday? The practice and qualifying sessions aren't as interesting up close at the track because it's a lot of solo running. Great for pictures though. The racing is amazing no matter what so try to wake up early and catch every support series.

I really wish I had the money to go again this year. That was the best weekend of my life. Did you get tickets for Thursday through Sunday or just Friday through Sunday? The practice and qualifying sessions aren't as interesting up close at the track because it's a lot of solo running. Great for pictures though. The racing is amazing no matter what so try to wake up early and catch every support series.

That's how I did it in Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix last year. Got my money's worth and was there for every minute of every session, and I'd do it again and again!

Next week is tickets for... NASCAR or TUDOR.

This is DE / track time. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

:gtpflag:

highlights from wednesday night's practice. It was a blast s always. should be an exciting race night on sunday as all the combos are fun and keep the competition close.

Ahh, @Engmatic1 , buddy this is really epic 👍, so marvelous pictures 👍👍, action reflects of that awesome practice night and a music that really suits to this group of rock'n'roll racers :sly: ( hmm the Flying Mangoes lool ), 👍👍👍
cheers buddy, well working out :cheers:
PS who plays this music, a blast lol

you ash for too much!
up-loads take so much time, it isn't just point and shoot.

When I do it, it's either important or special as in the case of a great "old fart" returning to us!

in case you missed it!

highlights from wednesday night's practice. It was a blast s always. should be an exciting race night on sunday as all the combos are fun and keep the competition close.

Your work Is truly SPECTACULAR great job! love it, you need a job here in Hollywood.

enough of that, LETS GO PACING! if I don't see a room in 10 minutes, I'm going PC-CARS.......

Questions:
Why is GT Planet advertising Project Cars?
Is Gran Turismo on the back burner?

Back