Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. STEAMER62

STEAMER62

in Austria too @chatva , but let's be indulgent for the guys living on an island :lol: :sly:
    cheers :cheers:

Oups guys, sry wasted a TOP :O

Engmatic1 and chatva like this.
  2. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

I think @Handlebar is at a track day at Watkins Glen today. Very nice! Go get em!

The Tudor Series Championship will continue at the Glen June 28th and I will be there with my brother from California. This is the same series I saw in Montery last month.

Any other SNAILs going ?

Raw10_2u, QEDXY, GTP_Nobby and 2 others like this.
  3. pubason

pubason

THANK YOU MATIC ,You are awesome the time you spend to wrap this mess up in a package put some tunes in it is great .I can not thank you enough .To watch at work many people here and dont race still think your little videos are great .THANK YOU MATIC GODS SPEED AND GOOD LUCK ,Hope to see you soon on track :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:

zer05ive, Raw10_2u and Engmatic1 like this.
  4. STEAMER62

STEAMER62

hoii @pubason , this is awesome and I hope the guys in the factory are able to watch all the stuff that's worked out and enjoy it :cool: , and only this statement is worth to spend some time to work out awesome racing moments and share it here ;) , thx eng' , tom and myself for a minor percentace to archieve this :cheers::cheers::cheers:
    Rock it Kansas :sly:

Raw10_2u, Engmatic1 and pubason like this.
  5. Falango

Falango

GTP is still a big P Cars community, and there's actually a GT planet livery on a car in the game. Only fair they drive the two way street with that alone.

6. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Because Project Cars paid them. Same as Thrustmaster and any other commercial entity.

7. Lessen

Lessen

^^ all of that in sure. Plus, because it's awesome. :) even with the current glitches.

Raw10_2u likes this.
  8. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

The only day I could make it is Saturday, which I'm still trying to do. @GumballCGT will be racing with Steve Doherty in the Doran 370z. If I get it worked out to go, I'll get in touch with you @TomMang_68.

Raw10_2u, TomMang_68 and pubason like this.
  9. Handlebar

Handlebar Premium

Yeah, track day here. About to hit another session. They will use the NASCAR set up. We are the last group to use "the boot" before a major renovation and repaving project.

I have yet another amazing instructor - starting to eat up some fast cars. Shot one back-of-cockpit to windshield shot. Next I will try a view from the rear view mirror angle.

Next week is Lightning Track at NJMP. 3 days. I love summer break!

10. chatva

chatva (Banned)

yes why?
    and they are already on PS4's
    I can't keep up with these kids:dunce:
    yes I can!:lol:

weird thing just happened, Project cars started on my PC by it's self!;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    Raw10_2u likes this.
  11. chatva

chatva (Banned)

they think their right because they drive "right" but really?
    before this goes bad let me just say this!

Kicked your butts before helped you out many times and still you persist to think and still do Drive Right!:sly:
    I play/joke.
    So who wants' a Bush in the white house?
    Two choice's :censored:

Raw10_2u likes this.
  12. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

@Handlebar - Which club is this with, PCA?

Raw10_2u likes this.
  13. Lessen

Lessen

It's a sign bro. You might want to spend some time with it. You wouldn't want it to feel neglected...

Raw10_2u likes this.
  14. GodofGamers

GodofGamers

i would like to join the team/league...

zer05ive, Raw10_2u, STEAMER62 and 4 others like this.
  15. Handlebar

Handlebar Premium

Yes, Potomac/Founder's Region is my home club, but I like the Reisentoter (Philly) and will run with Schattenbaum next month.

Got 2 vids today, I will see about uploading a short bit later.

(Grrr- only 1 video. I flipped the camera upside down and ended up with some sequential pics, not video - for the epic round I really wanted video from!)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    Raw10_2u likes this.
  16. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

TGIF

17. nmcp1

nmcp1

@GodofGamers

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
    Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
    4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

zer05ive likes this.
  18. FlipJ

FlipJ

Anyone up for some racing?

19. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

I would love to @FlipJ but off to a night of poker. I may be on afterwards though for some late night practice after midnight EST.:cool:

Edit: i got 20 min to burn, i'll jump in.

Edit 2. Got a few laps in at Nürburgring and broke into the 1:42.xxx :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    Raw10_2u, JamCar0ne and GTP_Nobby like this.
  20. BayouSimDrifter

BayouSimDrifter

All these real life racers in here, I'm still waiting for parts to get ready for my first time trial.

Raw10_2u, Falango and DesertPenguin09 like this.
  21. FlipJ

FlipJ

I'll probably be around then. It's raining like crazy since yesterday and my plans fell through due to the city streets being flooded and traffic having gone crazy. No way I'm venturing outside....

Raw10_2u and DesertPenguin09 like this.
  22. aLmk

aLmk

:( it was fun racing you in practice, I was hoping to see you in D2 soon, or me in D3, so we could race together regularly. I hope you can get your wheel issues straightened out. Logitech has a 3 year warranty on the g27, I'm not sure what wheel you have, but maybe it has a warranty....

Raw10_2u likes this.
  23. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

I'll be on tonight if there's a big room forming.

24. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

I'm watching the replays for the Mazda last night for banner pics. Will post later

Raw10_2u likes this.
  25. QEDXY

QEDXY

I plan on being out there with the Wife and Daughter for the weekend (just Sat & Sun).

26. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

I do have a G27 and only had it since September. I emailed Logitech and hope to hear from them soon.

Raw10_2u likes this.
  27. Rednose58

Rednose58

My G27 wheel had issues too. Bought it in July last year. Drifted off-centre. I had to send it in - they are replacing it. Got the notice today that it is shipped. Will probably take a week and a half to make it all the way from Memphis to northern Alberta - in total approximately 5 weeks since I contacted them first. Luckily I had my old Logitech Driving Force wheel still at home, so at least I could still play. It certainly seems that there are a lot of G27 replacements going on.

Raw10_2u and Jakedog23 like this.
  28. nmcp1

nmcp1

Room up for the next hour or so...

1472 6118 3787 3246 0818

Raw10_2u likes this.
  29. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

30. USERID_77a23

USERID_77a23

Some might just be unlucky or I'm real lucky. I've had mine since day one of GT5. Not one issue, runs like new.

nmcp1 likes this.