◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,788 comments
I bought my G27 from a guy who used it about three times. It was basically brand new in the box. $100 with all the accessories. I think I got a good deal, no issues at all, even with all of my mods. I think a T300 is in the near future though, it's either buying a new wheel or having another lobotomy.... I'll probably go with the wheel.

I actually bought mine off of Craigslist, from someone that had used it only a few times. The plastic was still on the metal bits when I bought it, practically untouched. I lucked out too with a good deal :D

14582061339_0f553e4c7d_c.jpg

As the co-series director for the Wednesday SNAIL Race Car Series, I'm happy to congratulate @NORML_N for taking the series championship in the RCS this past season.

With the above comes the announcement that we are now accepting applications for new drivers to join the fun. If your looking for something to do on Wednesdays, please check out the thread for the Wednesday Race Car Series and sign up in the thread. The next season starts on 7/1/15 and would love to have some quality SNAILS join the fun. Space is limited so if your interested, don't delay.

If you have any questions about either of these series, please let me know. Hope to see you on the track.

Regards, Grim and Zii

I bought my G27 from a guy who used it about three times. It was basically brand new in the box. $100 with all the accessories. I think I got a good deal, no issues at all, even with all of my mods. I think a T300 is in the near future though, it's either buying a new wheel or having another lobotomy.... I'll probably go with the wheel.
Don't you mean a Lobbanotomy, :rolleyes:

I'm thrilled to announce that we have a grand total of 2 people that have submitted banner photos, and a whopping zero photos of the Camaro. I need something within an hour. Contribute to the group that gives back so much to you racers.

I'm thrilled to announce that we have a grand total of 2 people that have submitted banner photos, and a whopping zero photos of the Camaro. I need something within an hour. Contribute to the group that gives back so much to you racers.
I just finished getting a replay to take pics with, I'll try to get you a few as well

Double post, but this was the only way I know how to upload these as files. There are two pics that look identical but one has slightly more motion blur... figured I'd let you choose. Hope I left enough room.

Attachments

• Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 14

Camaro and one of Fuji, just because that scenery is fantastic.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit(4).jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit(7).jpg
Fuji Speedway F.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit(2).jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit(3).jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit(5).jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit(6).jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit(1).jpg

Just went through a puddle of antifreeze in the braking zone at end of the home straight. 120 mph, braking down to... 70? But ended up breaking all adhesion and went into a spin. :dunce:

Ended up OK - 270 degrees, rolled past kerbs and no damage. Just a very high pucker factor. :drool:

We go back out in a few, and now it is raining lightly. Gulp! :scared:

Just went through a puddle of antifreeze in the braking zone at end of the home straight. 120 mph, braking down to... 70? But ended up breaking all adhesion and went into a spin. :dunce:

Ended up OK - 270 degrees, rolled past kerbs and no damage. Just a very high pucker factor. :drool:

We go back out in a few, and now it is raining lightly. Gulp! :scared:

Use the "Rain" line there. Move the turn in point a little later, than cut across the dry line and apex a little later. And be gradual with the throttle, or you'll spin like I did :)

I do have a G27 and only had it since September. I emailed Logitech and hope to hear from them soon.
One of the clamps broke on my G27 and logitech replaced mine. They gave me a prepaid shipping label and everything. Took about a week and a half or so from when I sent my wheel to when I got my replacement.

Don't you mean a Lobbanotomy, :rolleyes:

I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.
A full throttle Lobban-ity is required at this point!
:lol:

I'm just upset because I took the time to post almost 20 pics and not one of them was used

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug. Sometimes you're the Louisville Slugger and sometimes you're the ball. Such is life. Try again next time and just remember that other's do like to see the pics even if they're not used for the banners.

Back