◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,684 comments
Wasssup, guys?
I think Project Cars took over me! I can't let that thing go! Without any intention of hurting anything or anyone, it's so much better than Granturismo! So much better.I know GT has more cars, is somehow easier regarding menu organization or tuning but in terms of real driving experience, physics and car sounds PCARS is 10 steps ahead.
I'm not going to be that guy that says "I'm not touching this crap GT again" because I love it too and i intend to stay around you guys for longer but PCARS is definitely Da #1 Thing :D
Is there any snail move to pcars in the horizon?

Yea, @GGGMotorsport and @Zii1993 have two series that just started. One on Tuesday and one on Saturday.

The Tuesday series has already been put on hold due to online instability and other issues, you'd have to ask Grim about the specifics, and the Saturday series has been pushed back at least a week while trying to get more drivers.

I like what ProjectCars has done but I have yet to play the game online because of all the issues that are out there. I am working through the career mode slowly but surely and I will continue to use GT6 for my online racing.

Wasssup, guys?
I think Project Cars took over me! I can't let that thing go! Without any intention of hurting anything or anyone, it's so much better than Granturismo! So much better.I know GT has more cars, is somehow easier regarding menu organization or tuning but in terms of real driving experience, physics and car sounds PCARS is 10 steps ahead.
I'm not going to be that guy that says "I'm not touching this crap GT again" because I love it too and i intend to stay around you guys for longer but PCARS is definitely Da #1 Thing :D

I'm in the same boat. I LOVE the game. Navigation is a bit weird sometimes and sometimes you have to finagle the game (ex. button mapping), but gameplay is phenomenal. Very immersive IMO. @GGGMotorsport has begun a SNAIL series on Tuesdays but has unfortunately had to suspend it due to network problems and glitches. I've not had a problem when there are only a small handful in a room, but everytime we've attempted a race night with nearly a dozen people we run into problems. It's frustrating because i had really high hopes that network issues would be less than what I've been experiencing in GT6 the last few months (the main reason I don't race on Sundays anymore).

That's a shame that there are online issues with PCars. I hope it gets worked out.

There are issues, and then there are missing features. I've only tried online once, and noticed several things that it needs, at least to be on par with the GT online experience. keep in mind, this is PC too, so some of these should be easier to accomplish.

- VOIP, there is none......... On PC though, there are 3rd party options, so not a big deal.
- Several settings can't be changed after the room is opened, like # of AI drivers to fill the race. You set a max # of human opponents, and then the rest of the field is filled with AI. The AI can not fill in for any unfilled human opponent slots. Also can't adjust AI difficulty.
- In text chat, there's a character limit too. Really annoying.

Wasssup, guys?
Are you on ps4 or of? I just recently bought it on pc as well as assetto corsa

Hello, I would like to join SNAIL. Just send me the instructions and I'll get to work

@Unknown_Male

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

So, one thing I've always felt the need to do but have never taken the time to is to learn the the Nordschliefe. Since that "other game" has it in full as well as 3 seperate sectors I thought it a good way to learn the track. While watching my replay I noticed something rather familiar (considering I don't know the track very well). Is this THE TURN?

So, one thing I've always felt the need to do but have never taken the time to is to learn the the Nordschliefe. Since that "other game" has it in full as well as 3 seperate sectors I thought it a good way to learn the track. While watching my replay I noticed something rather familiar (considering I don't know the track very well). Is this THE TURN?

Where Jenn flew right straight? Yes it is.

Wasssup, guys?

I'll be on the PC side of Pcars one I head to college this fall.

I have a complaint about PCars tho. I downloaded the free liveries, the free car and the $1,30 car pack with the DTM merc and it's all GONE! No idea where that stuff went! Spent hours running the whole playstation up and down and those DLC are nowhere to be found! Anybody else experienced this? I read a lot of people complaining about this very issue in GTP.

For anyone that followed F1 in the 80's like I did, this video is just amazing. The cars, the drivers, my childhood just flashed before my eyes. Amazing.
Also, couldn't be happier that F1 finally took its head out of its ass and started putting stuff like this out. About F time.

@STEAMER62, our correspondent in today's race, how was it? Did you get to watch these guys taking the cars around?

Where Jenn flew right straight? Yes it is.

That's what I thought, thanks.

I have a complaint about PCars tho. I downloaded the free liveries, the free car and the $1,30 car pack with the DTM merc and it's all GONE! No idea where that stuff went! Spent hours running the whole playstation up and down and those DLC are nowhere to be found! Anybody else experienced this? I read a lot of people complaining about this very issue in GTP.

Hmmm. I've not had that issue.. Are they downloaded, but not installed?

View media item 2534

The current Combo Time Trials have been updated.

TT1-2015-06-21.PNG

TT2-2015-06-21.PNG

TT3-2015-06-21.PNG

Click the banner at the top to see all recorded Time Trial rankings. Tabs for each are at the bottom.

Noo, it says "installed" but then i run every single corner of the game and there's nothing there!

Yeah, I think I recall reading this issue somewhere as well. I wish I had more help for ya but I do not. I'm pretty sure I have all the cars I'm supposed to have from all the packs I have. Maybe I should double check... hmmmm

Latest Posts

Back