Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. chatva

chatva (Banned)

Dude they are indestructible make the metal (which is only the guild) work and your in!
    come on this aint't rocket science!

2. chatva

chatva (Banned)

was it me?
    I only ask because I had so many and I suffer from "OLD" as well as "CRS"
    Please HELP ME! :dunce:

Raw10_2u and nmcp1 like this.
  3. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

A job very well done in all Divisions for Last Week's Sunday Night racing. Having just 1 incident with No penalties shows how much all of us have improved our race craft on the race track.

Race Clean, Race Snail forever :cheers:

4. Rednose58

Rednose58

They might be indestructible, but the tolerance on the port in the computer is very tight. I bent and hammered it and got it to look the same as other USB heads, but it doesn't fit. Luckily I remembered I have a USB extension cable which has a slightly looser fit on the female side - So, I'm racing again.....

Raw10_2u and chatva like this.
  5. Falango

Falango

The bent metal is indestructable.......??

Some people would rather not fool around with something that has arrived damaged. I would not want to inherit a shipping problem and turn it into my own. If it works today, what happens when something else breaks on the wheel tomorrow? His wheel is being replaced because it broke in the first place, am I right?

GTP_Nobby and Raw10_2u like this.
  6. Falango

Falango

We're doing even better than we were last week. I have no pictures to work with at all for the banners for tomorrow's races. Can we please get some pictures posted? Claim some $hells! If you don't you'll regret it when something awesome comes up for auction and you are a few $hells short of a dollar.

Edit: I need pictures tonight, or we won't have any banners.

Raw10_2u likes this.
  7. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Yes, you can earn $hells for that. Just click the 'earn $hells' link in my sig and pick the 'VIDEO PRODUCER' option. :tup:

C'mon guys, what happened to the pics this week? :ouch:

FWIW, I'll be putting something cool up for auction in the next 48 hours. :cool:

8. Handlebar

Handlebar Premium

3.3" of rain yesterday... I didn't need a helmet, I needed oars. The deluge stopped in the evening, and we are not expecting any more rain today. I hope the track dries out!

9. FlipJ

FlipJ

Good luck out there today, hope it's a dry one.
    Give 'em hell!

Raw10_2u likes this.
  10. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Not this week it wasn't.

11. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

I missed it when it was downloading so, did anyone catch how big the 1.20 update is?

12. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

New drivers have received their division placement messages and the behind the scenes stuff if updated and ready to go for tonight. The driver's list will be updated before racing tonight. The Sunday scoring sheets can be built at this point.

Dragonwhisky, Raw10_2u and zer05ive like this.
  13. chatva

chatva (Banned)

There ain't "chatva" in the drop down

Raw10_2u likes this.
  14. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

Should say Sahlen's not Salem lol

15. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

Go WTR!

16. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Yes there is.

chatvamrktplce.PNG

chatva and Raw10_2u like this.
  17. Raw10_2u

Raw10_2u

@Dragonwhisky ,Once again @chatva has proven that O.L.D. is real!He was questioning it's validity the other night during practice when he was diagnosed with this dreaded disease.I fear it is gaining ground with our fellow SNAIL,and drastic measures must be taken!This disease may run rampant amongst our ranks as it seems it affects those of us who are advanced in age and racecraft.I fear that we may have to administer a dose of salt upon our comrade to prevent further injury and possible spread to others within our ranks.Please advise as we are surely running out of time catch this before we have an outbreak of epic proportions!

18. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

I will not be racing tonight although I may drag my butt down to my rig to watch a few rounds!

Engmatic1 likes this.
  19. TomMang_68

TomMang_68

Look who I found wandering through the infield. Wasn't sure if you would recognize him so had to strike a familiar pose.

[​IMG]

Thanks @GumballCGT for being approachable and for the friendly conversation

chatva, Raw10_2u, GTP_Nobby and 20 others like this.
  20. DCschwinn

DCschwinn

I agree my man.! Been following the IRL for along time and that might of been one of the best I've seen? Could of told you how it was going to end. :tup: Makes me sore just watching that crash. Very lucky to walk away from that carnage if you ask me.
    It was nice to see a Rahal and a Andretti on the podium at the same time! :D Been a while since that has happened eh? Happy for Graham!! :cheers:

ONESPACE likes this.
  21. USERID_77a23

USERID_77a23

Probably going to have one hell of a headache after that ...wow

22. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Sunday Scoring is ready to go.

zer05ive and nmcp1 like this.
  23. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

D4 positions filled for the night. Have fun tonight and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    zer05ive likes this.
  24. MajorBlixem

MajorBlixem

D3 Ready for tonight!

Lock N Load

zer05ive likes this.
  25. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

D5 Ready for Tonight.

zer05ive likes this.
  26. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

What an awesome shot - and an even better segue! Most of us know the story of our new logo, but there were a few small details that nagged my a bit about it. For example, the kerning was a bit off - meaning that the spacing between the letters wasn't ideal. If you look closely at the logo, you can see that the spacing between the S and the N was a bit cramped in comparison to the spacing on both sides of the A. Also, the outline around the iconic red helmet didn't look great so I had it removed. The removal of the outline also required the size of the helmet to be increased to compensate. for gap.The results of these changes is a new, refined, and improved logo and I'd like to celebrate it by..

27. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Up for auction is a 6" die-cut vinyl decal featuring the newly refined SNAIL logo as shown below. There are two versions of the decal available, and the winning bidder will be allowed to pick which version he wants. The two versions are shown against a colored background to give you an idea of what they will look like once applied to the surface of your choosing. The white version will look great on any dark surface (e.g. Playstation consoles, sim racing wheels, car windows, etc). The black version will look greak on any light surface (e.g. helmets, car bodies, refrigerators, etc).

[​IMG]

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
    If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :tup:

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
    Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    nmcp1 likes this.
  28. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

I bid 2 shells!

29. FlipJ

FlipJ

30. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

4 Shells