◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
7 shells and I've got more then you flip :)
ah but nmcp has way more then me :(

I'm going to assume Birdy would do 8 in response to nmcp and just up it to an even 10 for the SNAIL die-cut vinyl decal

As we speak, I have people working on an electronic heist that will transfer lots and lots of $hells to me!
/pets cats
/evil laugh

Last edited:
I'm going to assume Birdy would do 8 in response to nmcp and just up it to an even 10.

As we speak, I have people working on an electronic heist that will transfer lots and lots of $hells to me!
/pets cats
/evil laugh

You guys need to follow directions.... :mischievous:

As far as I see it I'm still the high bidder. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am. :cool:

I'm going to assume Birdy would do 8 in response to nmcp and just up it to an even 10 for the SNAIL die-cut vinyl decal

/pets cats
/evil laugh

Edited mine to comply with instructions.

/still doing evil laugh
/cat has scratched me and went on his way - cats are the true evil overlords
I bid 11 shells on the die cast vinyl decal

New drivers have received their division placement messages and the behind the scenes stuff if updated and ready to go for tonight. The driver's list will be updated before racing tonight. The Sunday scoring sheets can be built at this point.

The driver's list in the thread is not getting an update before racing tonight. The Sunday Scoring sheets were created with accurate information. Check those sheets to verify that a driver is in the correct spot. D2 and D6 each have one new driver for this week.

I agree my man.! Been following the IRL for along time and that might of been one of the best I've seen? Could of told you how it was going to end. 👍 Makes me sore just watching that crash. Very lucky to walk away from that carnage if you ask me.
It was nice to see a Rahal and a Andretti on the podium at the same time! :D Been a while since that has happened eh? Happy for Graham!! :cheers:

Ryan Briscoe goes went back to the scene of the crime.

Back