◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,748 comments
Home, safe, shiny side up. Wiped out.

2 hours driving on the track (6.4 mpg...), 2 hours riding with (not my) instructor, my 'drive that thing like ya stole it, but with smoothness' guru, too much sun, the right amount of fun, and a 4 hour commute home (26 mpg highway...). great weekend!

Pics/vids soon. I am trying to see how hard it is to have one lap on left, another on right.

And on that Bombshell... Good night.

Division 5 Race Report
Wonderful racing tonight. One hell of a way out of many to end the Season for June. Congratulations to all of the winners tonight, Almost got 2 wins myself tonight but screwed up right at the last lap at Red Bull Ring. Interesting to see who gets placed in which division next month. Thank you always to race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders and everyone for a job well done each week and month.

Race Clean, Race Snail :gtpflag: :cheers:

Division 7 Race Report
8 drivers showed up tonight and we had a blast of racing for the end of the June season. So much fun as different winners on the podium. I personally wish that nobody will be promoted and that this troup will stay together for another season, thank you all guys for this epic moments of racing during the whole month!! Thank to recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders and our host.

Race Fast, Race Clean, Race Snail
:cheers::gtpflag:

Division 7 Race Report
8 drivers showed up tonight and we had a blast of racing for the end of the June season. So much fun as different winners on the podium. I personally wish that nobody will be promoted and that this troup will stay together for another season, thank you all guys for this epic moments of racing during the whole month!! Thank to recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders and our host.

Race Fast, Race Clean, Race Snail
:cheers::gtpflag:

Count the drivers. I predict that every one of the drivers in D7 will be "promoted" for the upcoming season.

oh. We may be shrinking to 6 division?

There isn't any "may" about it. It's summer time and GT6 is starting to get a little long in the tooth. For those that weren't around for the summer before GT6 launched, we went all the way down to 3 divisions.

If anyone is interested, there's a very simple formula that I use at the start of every season to determine the number of divisions needed. Total drivers that raced divided by 16 and rounded up. Example: total drivers / 16= 5.01 and we have six divisions.

D7 Replays are uploaded.

Congrats to the flying Austrian @STEAMER62 aka Sinna on taking the Top Spot for the night and getting a Victory at his home track the Red Bull Ring!! 👍 Nicely done sir! Well deserverd :cheers:

My Iron Man award would (If there was one?)lol would go to my man @BustedFoSho for torturing himself in 100* heat with 90% humidity in the 🤬 desert.. AND a broken Air conditioner!! :crazy: That is dedication friend!! 👍 haha Have a beer or something!! You earned it.. :lol: Cheers!!! :cheers:

I accidentally "napped" through the start of racing tonight after a really long run... and decided to go back to sleep after I realized XD

#trainingishard

Edit: To waste this TOPP slightly less, here's a thing I drew. Still waiting for course maker...
mc6OEhy.jpg

There's some stuff I'd change on this, but it'd still be nice to be able to put it in the game.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, couldn't do the banners today as I've had a busy weekend. As I mentioned last night, I needed images by last night to do them. If someone has images to post from the races tonight, I'll do some banners, but I will need them by Tuesday afternoon, as I am out of town Wednesday, and will have absolutely no access to Photoshop.

Back