◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Thank You thank you, thank you. To all my loyal but slightly bent online friends. How many nicknames is that now? Bring it on, I love it.
I don't want to move up, do I have to go? I don't win a lot of races in D5, but I have been consistant and finished upper, middle of the pack most races. I don't dominate D5, far from it. I think D4 would be a little too competative for my liking. I love racing with the boys and girl and geriatric in D5. Everyone is clean and respectful now that Deal has gone, lol and I feel as though I am right where I belong. Plus I get to race with Steve,(aero), when he takes a break from buggering the sheep. It's even better beating him.

Don't worry Paddy, I might toss a look in your direction. 👍

Congrat's Lobbanotomy,as the Chimp,Chump,no Chompers(LOL)Champ of Div.5(Insane O.L.D. Div.)We tip our hats to you!All kidding aside,I really have enjoyed the races we have had together.The friendly banter and comradery are unmatched anywhere.Maybe we can push our hoverrounds up a notch and join you in Div.4!

I should have said "guess who this is... before this account is banned!" I knew it was going to have to happen but I hoped I would get to have some fun before I had to be rid of it xD

That account had been around since I was 16, and I didn't even remember it in the slightest until I went through my oldest emails. I used to like NASCAR in the "my neighbor likes it, and I like cars and racing and this is all I know exists, so I like NASCAR too" type of way back then.

@ConnorWolf
BANHAMMER.png

I should have said "guess who this is... before this account is banned!" I knew it was going to have to happen but I hoped I would get to have some fun before I had to be rid of it xD

That account had been around since I was 16, and I didn't even remember it in the slightest until I went through my oldest emails. I used to like NASCAR in the "my neighbor likes it, and I like cars and racing and this is all I know exists, so I like NASCAR too" type of way back then.

I beat you! Been a member since Oct 2005. 10 years of GTP for me soon!

THANKS EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP SUNDAY TO RACE.
Without you guys this stuff wouldn't be possible.

Congrats to all the winners and everyone else who kept them honest and made them earn it!!! Maybe one these days I can win one of these damn races and make it on to my own highlight video for a change...:crazy:

Oh yeah... We also found out that @TEX36 really likes carts!!! ENJOY :cheers:

I have been consistant and finished upper, middle of the pack most races

HeyDiv 5 Chump Lobban! Congrats my man! If you remember way back in the day when you were in the best division in SNAIL.. (D8) :cheers: your nickname was "middle of pack Mike" and I told you if you could do that, you would be moving up very quickly! :bowdown: (Driving Aids on or not!!) Lol. :lol: and you've done just that!!

It will be cool to meet back up with our friend @aerolite 👍 you guys were my first group I raced EVER when I first joined and that was a fun group of guys! :cheers:

I need to apologize to @aerolite for missing his post congratulating me when I was finally successful in winning a night a couple weeks ago.

I just want to give a big shout out of CONGRATULATIONS to @DCschwinn for his first overall div win!

Adam, you're a class act man, nobody deserve's this more than you! :cheers:

Win lose or draw, I always have fun!
Thanks again Steve and you are the class act!!!

No way am I letting @DesertPenguin09 steal my thunder again. You can't test my prizes with me anymore. (lololol)

Was out of town today, will do some testing tomorrow morning to try and find a fun car for gp/d.
No worries dude, I was just asking because I can't find my GT5 Prima Track Guide. I can't wait to see what you come up with! 👍

Back