◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,683 comments
I might join yall never played it before might be good to relieve frustration haha. Anything new could be fun. 👍

Its a blast. First time I played, it took some time to calm down the adrenaline. I'm going to assume you know the run down? If not I will brief you in the room tonight. Its easy enough to get.

Please remember that if you want to play Cat & Mouse tonight you'll need access to the SNAIL_Division3 lounge. If you don't have that account on your friends list, please send an FR and post a message here or PM me and I'll log in to accept it. Thanks!

You definitely will , I'm sure! Eundro and a sprint race are totally different!
I've been a snail since March and I'm still learning. LOL!!!

Having done mostly enduro 35-60 lap races in the past I had to adjust to the "speed of the game" in SNAILS. It takes a lot of skill and quick thinking to compete "cleanly" in SNAILS. I drop my focus 5% and I get passed by 2 cars :scared:. I'm not sure I get it right all the time but I would say it is helping me improve. Very exciting stuff.

Introducing the Official
S.N.A.I.L. LOTTERY
Monday every week, all S.N.A.I.L. members who raced in Sundays races will be automatically entered into the S.N.A.I.L. lottery.
I will randomly give all racers a # and roll dice to get the winner. They will be awarded anything from D1 stockpile.

So now for the S.N.A.I.L. LOTTERY'S Inaugural winner
VOL-Jbolaz
Just post or PM me what you would like for a prize.

So when we get in lounge for cat and mouse are teams selected randomly or how does it work.

and when will lounge be up?

KingBestJr
So when we get in lounge for cat and mouse are teams selected randomly or how does it work.

and when will lounge be up?

Go in about 10 pm. Rally will explain. Usually a 1lap to seed teams, then teams choose a mouse, etc.

Wish I could attend. :-(

Have fun, y'all.

I left because I was host, and I don't have the greatest connection, so I wanted to make sure people weren't getting disconnected because of me.

Im used to racing in a pack have raced in the GTRRL for nearly 2 years now. I guess with shorter races is what i need to get use to. Im used to waiting for right oppurtunity to make a move because of longer races. I will get more used to it as the weeks progress. :)

This, plus a reverse grid sprint is always going to make for some extra 'urgency' out on track. I think that with identical cars and a group of drivers very closely matched, we'd be in danger of running processional races if we were all being too polite and courteous ;).

If there's no rubbing and bumping in this style of racing, I'd be quite shocked to be honest. I believe all the racers here are respectful, clean drivers and any such contact will only be a result of a slight mis-judgement and certainly not intentional. We all make mistakes out there and we will continue to do so and I for one, have no problem with that. I'm pretty sure we're all 'Human' ;)

Having done mostly enduro 35-60 lap races in the past I had to adjust to the "speed of the game" in SNAILS. It takes a lot of skill and quick thinking to compete "cleanly" in SNAILS. I drop my focus 5% and I get passed by 2 cars :scared:. I'm not sure I get it right all the time but I would say it is helping me improve. Very exciting stuff.

^ Post of the week! 👍

Sorry for being a doucher last night. As been said I wasn't expecting the aggresiveness last night. Some moves I thought were over the edge but the tracks really didn't lend to many spots for legit moves to begin with. All in all I still look forward to racing with y'all. I'll just know what to expect now.

Why don't you guys make a twitter account? It would certainly help with getting news out and stuff. Make it private so that non-SNAIL members don't intrude.

Just a suggestion.

Sorry for being a doucher last night. As been said I wasn't expecting the aggresiveness last night. Some moves I thought were over the edge but the tracks really didn't lend to many spots for legit moves to begin with.

Thanks for that JerseyDriverSS, racing makes us all crazy from time to time :) Means you care!

All in all I still look forward to racing with y'all. I'll just know what to expect now.

Good stuff!

Why don't you guys make a twitter account? It would certainly help with getting news out and stuff. Make it private so that non-SNAIL members don't intrude.

Just a suggestion.

What is this twitter thing you speak of? :lol: that is a great idea!

zer05ive, are you twitter literate?

I'm not touching twitter.

Oh, and if I hear an utterance of something vaguely synonymous with "countenancetome" I'm leaving.

Sorry for being a doucher last night. As been said I wasn't expecting the aggresiveness last night. Some moves I thought were over the edge but the tracks really didn't lend to many spots for legit moves to begin with. All in all I still look forward to racing with y'all. I'll just know what to expect now.

Don't confuse urgency with aggression, and don't think that you have to get first place in each race to win the night. The stewards have enough to look at this week.

The window for making complaints against another driver has closed for this week.

Thanks.

Back