◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
Hello all D1 drivers. I should be racing with you guys tonight. I have no league racing experience except the Monday Miatas league last Monday (my first league race) and Thursday's official practice so I might bump people by accident as I'm not used to being in a tight pack.

Great Shots @Raw10_2u . some very cool perspectives. I like this one ;)

apricot-hill-raceway_28-jpg.409364

Hey what lake is that @Rallywagon ? Looks a lot like the lake/lakes I fish on up in Atlanta MI.?
:cheers:

View attachment 408964
Avery Lake! 👍

Yeah DC, it looks like a lake, looks like many lakes......water, trees, islands, don't see any beer tho. Lol
In this case, shwinn is exactly right in his lake guess. It's Crooked Lake in Atlanta MI. My father in law live on the lake, off lake shore drive. I'm not much of a fisher myself, I enjoy spotting fish and other wildlife. You gonna be up there is winter for Sno*Drift?

Yeah DC, it looks like a lake, looks like many lakes......water, trees, islands

Well... put that in your pipe and smoke it you grumpy old canuck!! Haha 👍

You gonna be up there is winter for Sno*Drift?

Oh yeah!! That's my get away from reality spot for me! 👍 My buddy has a place in Canada creek and I'm on Airport road! Love it up there!! Fish all kinds of hidden gems up there.. We go 2-tracking through the hundreds of miles of trails up there spotting Elk like a bunch of billys all the time! :lol: Good Times.. Small world eh.?.. :cheers:

In this case, shwinn is exactly right in his lake guess. It's Crooked Lake in Atlanta MI. My father in law live on the lake, off lake shore drive. I'm not much of a fisher myself, I enjoy spotting fish and other wildlife. You gonna be up there is winter for Sno*Drift?
Color me impressed DC.......let's see if my other foot fits in my mouth. Dc, you da man.

Is there any way to use the PX22 so that all audio comes out the speakers but I can still use the headset for talking and controlling volumes?

Yeah DP, I have no racing sounds coming into my headphones, but I have control of my voice and others for volume and tone. I have a pretty good surround system that I pump the car sounds through. Whatever works.

Yeah DP, I have no racing sounds coming into my headphones, but I have control of my voice and others for volume and tone. I have a pretty good surround system that I pump the car sounds through. Whatever works.
Can you tell me your signal path so I can recreate it on my rig?

I can't make D4 tonight. Man, I'm sorry guys, still out of town. I know D4 turnout has been light lately so I apologize. Happy racing tonight!

Back