◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,785 comments
Just wanted to share a quick pic from Nashville at the GT Academy National Finals :D

Some of our guys missed this group photo because they flew in late, and a couple had to give up their spot in the finals altogether. Hopefully we'll get a shot tomorrow with all the SNAILs who are there. In the meantime, please wish them all good luck!!

28tgbTK.jpg

photo by @Dragonwhisky
Let's get a who's who here!
Sorry, here's the who's who from left to right:
@vovik05 ,@Ricky Wilson, @TRL_Importlife, @gtr3123, @LoCoArMeN, and @Crystalline_T

Not pictured are @ConnorWolf, @Ryan Lynch, and @Tyler Utley because they flew in late, but hopefully they'll be able to get in a group shot with all the SNAILs together. :D

Also, I want to give a heartfelt THANK YOU to @Dragonwhisky for what he did for SNAIL yesterday. He drove from Kentucky to Tennessee just to meet the SNAIL finalists in person, make sure they got our new SNAIL shirts, and wish them luck. Then he turned around and drove back to Kentucky. Probably didn't get back home until 2am. It's that type of dedication and sacrifice that makes SNAIL what it is! :bowdown:

Os there any place to watch the races that happened today?
twitch.tv will likely have the entire broadcast up later tonight or tomorrow. They are about to do the demo race with the top 6 and Nick and Brian.

I can't use the chat. When I click Facebook connect it says I have a different account connected to Facebook. It won't tell me what the other account is or allow me to change it. Makes no sense

Oh, yeah, Div. 4 data complete and entered. Worse night of my Snail carreer, just couldn't do consistent laps without mistakes. After watching the replays, I raced fine, just made a couple of mistakes that cost me a lot of places. New guys did great. Super clean night too. After last Sundays fiasco, we needed that. Gonna miss that Pozzi, but not the Ring....great track, just seem to race there a lot. I too hate turn two, for me, the hardest turn to do right in all of GT6.

Oh yeah again, yep, that's me. A double shot of awesomness.

Last edited:
We used to have a saying back in the day when i was learning to ice skate. If you're not falling down , then your not trying hard enough. In other words , you cant find the edge unless you first go over it. Nice Driving @CoachMK21

We used to have a saying back in the day when i was learning to ice skate. If you're not falling down , then your not trying hard enough. In other words , you cant find the edge unless you first go over it. Nice Driving @CoachMK21

Oh I found it alright! I need to be smoother in my steering inputs. I've gotten better at controlling car speed into sweeping turns at least. As this shows, steering inputs are too abrupt, which unsettle the car, which make it difficult to control. In my 2nd run, which I didn't spin, I was still sawing the wheel to control it.

Up for auction is a 6" die-cut vinyl decal featuring the newly refined SNAIL logo as shown below. There are two versions of the decal available, and the winning bidder will be allowed to pick which version he wants. The two versions are shown against a colored background to give you an idea of what they will look like once applied to the surface of your choosing. The white version will look great on any dark surface (e.g. Playstation consoles, sim racing wheels/stands, car windows, etc). The black version will look greak on any light surface (e.g. racing helmets, car body panels, etc). The possibilities are endless!

niegztO.png

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

Last edited:
Up for auction is a 6" die-cut vinyl decal featuring the newly refined SNAIL logo as shown below. There are two versions of the decal available, and the winning bidder will be allowed to pick which version he wants. The two versions are shown against a colored background to give you an idea of what they will look like once applied to the surface of your choosing. The white version will look great on any dark surface (e.g. Playstation consoles, sim racing wheels/stands, car windows, etc). The black version will look greak on any light surface (e.g. racing helmets, car body panels, etc). The possibilities are endless!

niegztO.png

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

I bid 21 $hells

niegztO.png

Proper Bidding Etiquette

How To Win

I bid all I have ...8 shells

niegztO.png

Proper Bidding Etiquette

How To Win

I bid 22 $hells with pleasure.....:sly:

Back