◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,777 comments
Up for auction is a 6" die-cut vinyl decal featuring the newly refined SNAIL logo as shown below. There are two versions of the decal available, and the winning bidder will be allowed to pick which version he wants. The two versions are shown against a colored background to give you an idea of what they will look like once applied to the surface of your choosing. The white version will look great on any dark surface (e.g. Playstation consoles, sim racing wheels/stands, car windows, etc). The black version will look greak on any light surface (e.g. racing helmets, car body panels, etc). The possibilities are endless!

niegztO.png

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:
I bid 30 $hells.....:D

Thanks for all the bids so far, guys! Please try to remember to clearly state what you're bidding on though. It's not a big deal right now since the auction just started, but when the thread moves to the next page and lasts for a few days it'll be important to do so. 👍

Last edited:
Combo A has already been selected. It replaced the Camaro @ Red Bull ring.

@socalnatv won prize b. He chose to freeze the Caddy. Which gives @gtr3123 the choice of track.
I misunderstood your sentence, as last Sunday's combo A was the caddy race, I thought someone already chose a very long track for the caddy to get between laps of 2:45 to 2:50.

Disregard the order of the combos as they change. Prizes are picked based on what gets voted out. The order of combos raced on Sunday is based on the PP of the car, lowest goes first, highest goes last. Sometimes a combo can be the first raced one week, and the last raced in another.
We have been going in order of posting on the banner in D2

I mixed up the combos and went to Silverstone International with the BMW M4. That was fun. Let's see how it is at the Cape Ring though, and the Caddy at Silverstone. Hmmm

I have a favor to ask. I recently was clearing out some old accounts on my PS3 and deleted the one that included my GT6 anniversary edition dlc. I don't remember the email so i can't recover it. Is anyone willing to gameshare the content with me so I can use the cars and paint again?

I have a favor to ask. I recently was clearing out some old accounts on my PS3 and deleted the one that included my GT6 anniversary edition dlc. I don't remember the email so i can't recover it. Is anyone willing to gameshare the content with me so I can use the cars and paint again?
The anniversary DLC can only be redeemed on one account. That was the whole purpose of the DlC code.

Back