◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Instead of your gameshare idea, how about I just give you a code for the Anniversary Edition DLC? 💡
If you could. I would be ecstatic, and grateful.:cheers:
Have you tried calling Playstation and telling them your dilemma. I have lost stuff in the past and they were very helpful. They might be able to use info you do know to retrieve what you don't.
I did, they were just like, nope. We cant do anything...

Yep it's me gtr3123, competition was intense but for some one no track experience I did very well ended up 12 or 13th overall with the nismo 370z :gtpflag::gtpflag::cheers:
image.jpg

I think I found where GT6 got the exhaust note for the M4

While the sound isn't perfect (I maintain that no game ever will be), the car sounds nothing like a vacuum cleaner. I would suggest that you go find some bass for your punchless audio system and try again. If you are already running a proper audio system then I suggest you adjust some settings to take advantage of it.

What was it like to drive? Did your brain start to drive like it was in GT6 and then instantly make corrections for where the real life physics differ?

If you applied the same concept from gran turismo to real life it's much easier to drive the car but you have to be careful. Otherwise it felt close to the game in real life I just felt the GForces. The tire modeling is way off though

What was it like to drive? Did your brain start to drive like it was in GT6 and then instantly make corrections for where the real life physics differ?

Those kinds of things didn't even come into my head during my first track day. I had thought about them before getting on track, but the wisdom of instructors was so much better, and gradually working up to race speed was a better way to feel the limits. In GT, you rely on force feedback and noise to find the limit. In a car, it's all about feel and the forces on your body.

If anything, learning the fundamentals in GT does help, and made me far less nervous on my first day. It allowed me to focus on other things, and fine tune more meticulous things much sooner in the day.

While the sound isn't perfect (I maintain that no game ever will be), the car sounds nothing like a vacuum cleaner. I would suggest that you go find some bass for your punchless audio system and try again. If you are already running a proper audio system then I suggest you adjust some settings to take advantage of it.
It was a joke. I didn't mean to offend. I'll put on my headphones tomorrow and see how it sounds.

Those kinds of things didn't even come into my head during my first track day. I had thought about them before getting on track, but the wisdom of instructors was so much better, and gradually working up to race speed was a better way to feel the limits. In GT, you rely on force feedback and noise to find the limit. In a car, it's all about feel and the forces on your body.

If anything, learning the fundamentals in GT does help, and made me far less nervous on my first day. It allowed me to focus on other things, and fine tune more meticulous things much sooner in the day.
As much as I would like to say that GT had helped in bringing me up to speed on that track day, It really didn't do all that much. The one thing it did prepare me for was to never assume what the car ahead is going to do... Those crazy A.I. are modeled perfectly after some of the students that showed up :lol:

My hotel in Madrid is one block from the sharp hairpin in Circuito de Madrid in GT6.

I think I will do a 'course walk' this morning with a camera.

London was a hoot when I walked the track last year. There is even a Subway restaurant where a real version stands.

Congrats to all the Academy participants - I hope you had a great experience, regardless of where you placed. Good luck to those that need more in the future - and that is all of them, no matter where they go.

Last edited:
As much as I would like to say that GT had helped in bringing me up to speed on that track day, It really didn't do all that much. The one thing it did prepare me for was to never assume what the car ahead is going to do... Those crazy A.I. are modeled perfectly after some of the students that showed up :lol:

*cough* Gallardo *cough*

For the Expert challenge at the Nurb, i used the Mazda LM55 VGT.

Traction Control set to 1.
ABS Set to 1.
Skid Recovery force On.
Controller Steering Sensitivity at 2.
Force Feedback Max. Torque set to 6.
Force Feedback Sensitivity set to 6.

Have to be really aggressive to get in first place. Prize car is the Mclaren F1 Stealth Model.

Latest Posts

Back