◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
I was originally gonna use Nurburgring GP/D or GP/F but it was just used. I had it my mind that I could bring a better car there, but then I thought some people didn't like the track regardless so that's thrown out the window. Ugh.. I really like that track and Motegi...

I like the track and the car. just not when I am trying to run door to door. Its a bit loose to get tight comfortably, at least for myself. I think its a fun car. Especially in a one on one on some twisties. But we had lots of multi car battles. Lots of tight action. And that car is not exactly the tightest.

D4 Data Delivery : Courtesy of @MajorBlixem super awesome stat sheet.

upload_2015-8-11_20-2-16.png

So I broke my brake pedal last night while Pack Racing.. This may be a long shot but, does anyone have an older wheel/pedal set laying around that they'd want to sell to me cheap-ish? If not, I'll be done with racing for awhile until I can buy a 27 or something.

Thanks in advance if someone steps up! If not, it was a true joy racing with y'all for the last few months . I've never ran across a community quite like this one.

You can PM me or quote/post here if you're willing to help.
As soon as I read your post I wanted to reply and didn't read through the rest of the posts if offers were made.
I have a slightly used G27 waiting for someone and I would be willing to sell it to you. It's currently mounted to a WheelStand and folded up it my closet. If you are interested, let me know and we'll talk further via PM.

:-EDIT-:

As I read through the posts of all the people willing to help a fellow Snail is what inspires me to give back to this awesome racing league with awesome people like yourselves. That's what family does.

So, with that being said, I will be a generous family member and tell you that if you pay the shipping cost, you will have a G27 on the way. No! I'm not joking.

Last edited:
I think you'll find Rally's comments common. In my limited hobby racing experience I've found that many people tend to enjoy the challenge of the race, but not so much the challenge of the drive.
I love both, if we get the track maker, I plan on creating a challenge of the drive kinda series. nice windy roads. Tuned street cars running in pairs. Fun times.
Sundays are race days though. I gladly admit that I like cars like the Ferrari and the Chaser. I feel for myself that they allow for an exciting, close race. I mean, for me that is the quintessential SNAIL experience. Tight pack racing with equal competition.
To me, both are equally exciting, but also a bit exclusive from each other.

The stewards have reviewed the necessary IRs to clear prize candidates. This week's prize winners have changed and are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

Those Prize Winners are;

Prize A - @o8_jedi
Prize B - @DesertPenguin09
Prize C - @llNovall
Please see this post for guidelines on your respective prize selections.

We now have 30 incidents on file. Target deadline for the remaining reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, August 14th, 2015.

Banner by @GamingPete

The stewards have reviewed the necessary IRs to clear prize candidates. This week's prize winners have changed and are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

Those Prize Winners are;

Prize A - @o8_jedi
Prize C - @llNovall

We now have 30 incidents on file. Target deadline for the remaining reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, August 14th, 2015.

Banner by @GamingPete

Nice, @o8_jedi!! Congratulations on Prize A!

And good luck stewards for this week. Thirty incidents on file... It's going to be a busy week.

Those Prize Winners are;

Prize A - @o8_jedi
Prize C - @llNovall

Banner by @GamingPete
What happened that I lost Prize A? I have no IRs on file. The official prize post showed Division 7 was not eligible.

Ah, I assumed the not eligible parenthesis applied to the division as a whole, like what happened to me one time due to replays not being uploaded.

@zer05ive @Rednose58 @Dragonwhisky @JLBowler @llNovall

I am freezing the track. Grand Valley Speedway remains. Tom's Chaser is gone.

Let's get this ball rolling. I had three top choices for Prize A and was gonna announce as soon as I was allowed. @o8_jedi I hope you're prepared!

How much time am I allowed to change my decision? I want to pass the freeze so I get a chance at a creative decision.

Ah, I assumed the not eligible parenthesis applied to the division as a whole, like what happened to me one time due to replays not being uploaded.
The preliminary winner was not eligible under promotion and relegation rules and those do not affect the entire division. Scoring, vote and replay requirements do.

@zer05ive @Rednose58 @Dragonwhisky @JLBowler @llNovall

I am freezing the track. Grand Valley Speedway remains. Tom's Chaser is gone.

Let's get this ball rolling. I had three top choices for Prize A and was gonna announce as soon as I was allowed. @o8_jedi I hope you're prepared!

How much time am I allowed to change my decision? I want to pass the freeze so I get a chance at a creative decision.

Once you announce it, you don't get to change it. Grand Valley stays.

Back