◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,779 comments
I would like to order a SNAIL Fathead for my game room please :lol:

However , in all seriousness, im trying to talk my wife into decorating a few SNAIL Christmas ornaments this year.

ry%3D480

Last edited:
I would like to order a SNAIL Fathead for my game room please :lol:

However , in all seriousness, im trying to talk my wife into decorating a few SNAIL Christmas ornaments this year.
Maybe you can add them to my Fall Catalog.

Decals to start guys, then we'll take another step. :cheers:

@Lessen @fzappa @TomMang_68

It would be you three...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm kinda lost here as well. Catching up on a few pages, but I don't see a reference. What is the topic that three of us would be grouped into?

Or maybe I can just pay real money for one, like the GTPlanet sticker?

Me too. I'll gladly pay money for a SNAIL decal and/or swag. I'd like to have a reference to SNAIL when I set a new track record locally :)

Side note: with exception to a lack of oversteer under braking in gt6 karts, I'm using the same techniques in real life as I learned in game. Kinda makes me raise an eyebrow when I read that some folks say gt6 karts don't drive at all like the real thing. They are pretty close. I think @ConnorWolf would agree.

Me too. I'll gladly pay money for a SNAIL decal and/or swag. I'd like to have a reference to SNAIL when I set a new track record locally :)

I've requested permission, and will let you guys know if and when I can get this little project under way. I see there's plenty of interest, and I'm hoping I can get things going in a pretty timely matter.

I think the issue on actually selling swag might be a two fold issue. First is that I believe it may be against the GTP EULA and I am also thinking that the idea of the snail marketplace was also to make it that anyone, despite income, could earn shells by simply doing something for the league. Something as easy as taking and sharing pictures, or working behind the scenes or lots of other things. This makes it something anyone can do and earn, and gets more people doing/contributing more.
In theory, its a great idea, in practice though, I think the idea needs a lot more air time.

I think the issue on actually selling swag might be a two fold issue. First is that I believe it may be against the GTP EULA and I am also thinking that the idea of the snail marketplace was also to make it that anyone, despite income, could earn shells by simply doing something for the league. Something as easy as taking and sharing pictures, or working behind the scenes or lots of other things. This makes it something anyone can do and earn, and gets more people doing/contributing more.
In theory, its a great idea, in practice though, I think the idea needs a lot more air time.
Thank you @Rallywagon , you've brought up a great point. I will take this under consideration. Once I see what the investment would be, I'll know more. I'd love to be able to just auction swag for shells, but that could see me making a considerable donation. I'd certainly make some available for shells, but that could limit availability. My other intention is to keep this entirely non-profit. I would only be doing this to give back to the community, and wouldn't look to earn anything over cost. In fact, I'm sure the endeavor would ultimately cost me, but that's o.k. as long as it's not too much. This is exactly the kind of feedback I enjoy.

"Shipment Terms," I love a clever alternative. :sly:

Side note: with exception to a lack of oversteer under braking in gt6 karts, I'm using the same techniques in real life as I learned in game. Kinda makes me raise an eyebrow when I read that some folks say gt6 karts don't drive at all like the real thing. They are pretty close. I think @ConnorWolf would agree.
Also keep in mind some of the gt6 karts have front brakes as well so there should naturally be less oversteer under braking than a kart with only a rear axel rake, but its true the slower karts with rear only brakes might need a touch more.

Ah. Then why don't we get other Caterhams that don't look so wonky?* The roll cage is too low anyway. The driver's helmet sticks out above it. Talk about safety regulations lo

*Because PD, that's why.

Thank you @Rallywagon , you've brought up a great point. I will take this under consideration. Once I see what the investment would be, I'll know more. I'd love to be able to just auction swag for shells, but that could see me making a considerable donation. I'd certainly make some available for shells, but that could limit availability. My other intention is to keep this entirely non-profit. I would only be doing this to give back to the community, and wouldn't look to earn anything over cost. In fact, I'm sure the endeavor would ultimately cost me, but that's o.k. as long as it's not too much. This is exactly the kind of feedback I enjoy.

"Shipment Terms," I love a clever alternative. :sly:

I've requested permission, and will let you guys know if and when I can get this little project under way. I see there's plenty of interest, and I'm hoping I can get things going in a pretty timely matter.

Maybe non profit in support of our snail GTA Champions?

Latest Posts

Back