◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
@JLBowler

Joining snail for gtsport

You were still active status. You were included in the GTS migration conversation long ago. Time trial instructions are posted there.

That is a great question @IceWarden since we had specific color/number combinations for our cars in GT6. Am i right that their are no names under the colors in the livery editor besides what the name would be of a special paint that can be purchased through mileage points.

I think only the special colors that you can get with mileage points have names. All the rest are custom with 3 categories of color on a scale of 1 to 100. You can pretty much get any color you want out of the livery editor.

ok cool I don't know what I expected. Will the slower laps change the race settings? My best is 2:23.544 but I kinda suck. haha

apparently I dont know how to quote...

Oops sorry bowler. Long day, i'm not operating at 100%

I can relate to that. 58 hours this week for me on top of trying to keep up with SNAIL business. I'm on to cigars and scotch right now. Tomorrow will be for building divisions and golf. Sunday may be for golf in the AM as well.

Another reminder. 11 hours to get a time trial in. There may be some wiggle room to the deadline but don't count on it. I have some errands to run in the morning here. If I get gone from the house before the deadline, you'll have until I get back to get a time in. Once again, don't count on having a time count if it's submitted after noon ET on Saturday.

I figured this would be relevant to post seeing as though you guys are racing it this week;
2E74F62E-AA5E-4E89-BA65-BAF901CF6644.jpeg

A few weeks ago I got to drive this GT4 around our local racetrack as I was instructing for a lapping day. By far the most impressive car I’ve driven. It did everything I wanted it to plus some. It’s got great brakes, it goes where you point the wheel with next to no understeer, oversteer was very predictable and controllable. Of course when you step on the loud pedal it’s a rocketship, and the sound of that flat six singing away makes the hair on your neck stand up... If only I had a couple hundred grand laying around...

You guys will love this car if it’s anything like it is in real life

I figured this would be relevant to post seeing as though you guys are racing it this week;View attachment 684680

A few weeks ago I got to drive this GT4 around our local racetrack as I was instructing for a lapping day. By far the most impressive car I’ve driven. It did everything I wanted it to plus some. It’s got great brakes, it goes where you point the wheel with next to no understeer, oversteer was very predictable and controllable. Of course when you step on the loud pedal it’s a rocketship, and the sound of that flat six singing away makes the hair on your neck stand up... If only I had a couple hundred grand laying around...

You guys will love this car if it’s anything like it is in real life

That is awesome! I'm jealous!

I'm sure it's been asked and answered, but I went back a ways and couldn't find it, but can we do whatever with the decals and liveries, or do we just stick to general colors and numbers?

Personally I would love to see everyone's liveries and what they can come up with, but I know the colors have to do with quick player recognition on track. Some people chose to race (in GT6 at least) with no HUD info so the only way to know a driver was by color and number.

Side-note: Can you still customize the HUD in GTSport? All I want on screen in bumper cam is the speed/tacho dash thing and driver's list.

The drivers list has been created and is ready for tonight's racing. Good luck to everyone and may the night be as issue free as is possible with a brand new game.

If you submitted a time trial, you need to check that list so you know which division you are in. Threads will be created for each division sometime today.

The first thing we need is a division manager for each division. If you are interested in this position, please post in this thread today.

Maybe everyone should be assigned a number, your colors can be whatever, but everyone has a set number
First come first served is pretty much the rule in every motorsport. No need not to do it here. Given we have a proper livery editor, I honestly think the only thing that needs tracking would be the numbers, maybe base colors, but I think in most cases, the schemes will look different enough to be easily distinguishable.

First come first served is pretty much the rule in every motorsport. No need not to do it here. Given we have a proper livery editor, I honestly think the only thing that needs tracking would be the numbers, maybe base colors, but I think in most cases, the schemes will look different enough to be easily distinguishable.
I made all my cars very similar liveries this week with the same number, maybe we make a livery and stick with the same design all season.

Hey BoD....
regarding settings... and for everyone else that for that matter. I could not get in to the 1st race combo.. all because I change the wheels; and somehow it affected the HP output by lowering to 99.

Someone say to change it back to 100 and then I was able to get in.

Welcome back @IceWarden

I’m sure these have already been answered/discussed somewhere but I’m a little late to the party.

1.) Headsets? I’m not hearing any conversation in lobbies. Is it me or the game?

2.) Changing cars in the lobby? I couldn’t find a way to switch cars without going all the way out of the lobby.

I’m sure these have already been answered/discussed somewhere but I’m a little late to the party.

1.) Headsets? I’m not hearing any conversation in lobbies. Is it me or the game?

2.) Changing cars in the lobby? I couldn’t find a way to switch cars without going all the way out of the lobby.
1) GT Sport has no in game voice chat
2) You can change your car with one of the settings in the top left

Latest Posts

Back