◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,778 comments
Good luck to everyone who's about to participate in our very first league featuring the PS4 and GT Sport. :cheers:

If you haven't done so already, please make your way over to @VBR's poll regarding the lack of the 'Tuning Prohibited' option in the online lobbies. It's possible that this poll will be seen by some top brass at Sony and Polyphony Digital, so please be sure to cast your vote in favor of them adding the 'Tuning Prohibited' option to GT Sport (like they did in GT5 and GT6). Given the attention that this issue is receiving from the people who can actually do something about it, we feel confident that it'll be fixed. However, it won't hurt to have as many votes as possible cast in favor of this. Let's provide them with an overwhelming data point that shows them exactly what the Gran Turismo community wants to see from them! :)

Sorry to all in D3. I use the DriveHub to get my G27 to work and it's been fine using in the offline mode. But when I finally got PS+ a couple days ago it's been terrible. My wheel randomly "disconnects" and I have to unplug the controller and plug it back in to reset the wheel. So, tonight I updated the firmware hoping that would resolve it and it made it worse. When I went on track, all the buttons, shifters, etc were not doing what they are mapped to do. I checked the settings and it still wouldn't work. As an example, the gas peddle looks right.

Sorry to all in D3. I use the DriveHub to get my G27 to work and it's been fine using in the offline mode. But when I finally got PS+ a couple days ago it's been terrible. My wheel randomly "disconnects" and I have to unplug the controller and plug it back in to reset the wheel. So, tonight I updated the firmware hoping that would resolve it and it made it worse. When I went on track, all the buttons, shifters, etc were not doing what they are mapped to do. I checked the settings and it still wouldn't work. As an example, the gas peddle looks right.
Yikes, that's scary if it disconnects on track. Hopefully this winter the prices/sales drop a little so you can get a G29 + Shifter combo

Coach, i'm using CronusMax with my G27 and once i got it setup, it works flawlessly. I suggest giving it a try.

But one thing they point out on the CronusMax, is that you have to "forget" or unpair the DS4 Host controller and PS4 in PS4 settings otherwise it will disconnect every 10 min or so. Not sure if drivehub is the same way or not.

I got my cronusmax from gamestop for $60 it was in stock locally. 30 day return policy no questions asked.

D5 Race Report!

The only issues we experience is that Non Snail attendees. I have to keep my boot very shiny as I have to boot quite a few non snails from the room. Even when you boot someone, they don't remained blocked like in GT5/6 they can come right back in.

Other than that.. it was very fun and we kept it pretty On Schedule. For those that don't join in Party Chat.. comms become harder. Our typist did not join the room.

Glad to see Snail with some fresh juice!

D5 Race Report!

The only issues we experience is that Non Snail attendees. I have to keep my boot very shiny as I have to boot quite a few non snails from the room. Even when you boot someone, they don't remained blocked like in GT5/6 they can come right back in.

Other than that.. it was very fun and we kept it pretty On Schedule. For those that don't join in Party Chat.. comms become harder. Our typist did not join the room.

Glad to see Snail with some fresh juice!

We can't rely on voice communication anymore. It's simply not in the game. Hosts and DMs are going to have to get used to performing all communication through the text chat. Additionally, all drivers are going to need to learn the basic procedures and get where they need to be so those instructions that have to be typed out are minimal. It really shouldn't be that hard for EVERYONE to enter the room and drive around the track to the last corner and wait to start qualifying.

D4 scores and votes are in ... very smooth tonight for 1st night on GTS. no issues at all with the game or the room,
We decided to have scorekeeper qualify 1st, that way after his last lap he could watch for pole lap and get it recorded. Host qualified last, timer started when he took off , all in all D4 went very well!

Please learn tracks before race night, 2 races down the gutter from someone over braking turn 1 or 2 and I have to dodge to not cause an accident, usually putting myself in the wall...

Back