◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
@SAMHAIN85

I think I like all of these combos, but the one that I think would provide the best racing is the Red Bull Jr. @ Maggiore -East II.

@stelephant You're welcome to join anytime, thank you for running the different combos with me as well. As you said I don't think there is a wrong pick here.

I ran each of them and really enjoyed each one.

Hello again Team Snail,

Official request to rejoin the crew for summer season. Preferably part time. Hoping you’re all well!

Take care folks!

@oharagbr19

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Prize B/C boils down to new track for the Corvette C7 Gr3.
It’s coming soon. I’ll post shortly with the track and time of day. ;)
Streets of Willow. 10:00
Mid division time 1:10
Patience and practice.
301EF12C-024E-4FAD-86D3-9B4F2552517B.jpeg

Last edited:
Streets of Willow. 10:00
Mid division time 1:10
Patience and practice.

Oh NO! I was not expecting that.....I think I would have preferred.......Uhm........Any other friggin track!:banghead:

I'm just poking fun at ya....Kinda. If I ever needed practice, this would be the week, but my work schedule isn't going to allow for much of that this week.

Oh NO! I was not expecting that.....I think I would have preferred.......Uhm........Any other friggin track!:banghead:

I'm just poking fun at ya....Kinda. If I ever needed practice, this would be the week, but my work schedule isn't going to allow for much of that this week.

Well if worse comes to worse you can spend Sunday battling with me all evening. :)

A little under 3 hours left if you havent voted yet
I haven’t voted. I didn’t get a chance to try any of the proposals. I was busy finding a new track for the Corvette (and dealing with my wife’s bday on Wednesday). Tsukuba would have been very fun in the Corvette. I tried it before prize A recommendations started . . . but I didn’t want the possibility to double up tracks after the recommendations started coming. Anyway after my selection of Streets of Willow, I expect my vote wouldn’t align with the majority :lol:. GTSpurt has too few track selections. I wanted something we haven’t done in a while. Also, I always pick a challenging combo. I leave it up to you competent people to choose a [comfortable] prize A.
:gtpflag:

I'll host practice later. I got caught up with playing Mad Max last week one of those free games that comes with the PS Plus subscription. More than worth the download the game being open world exploration, no change in difficulty settings for the main player and just really good.
I will be sure to grab it then before the end of the month. Thanks for the review!

Enjoy it while you can. And I don't mean that because it's going away. I mean that because after a while the missions and side missions lose their excitement and become repetitive to-do lists. I got through most of the game but eventually got tired out/other games came out

GTSpurt has too few track selections. I wanted something we haven’t done in a while

Yep unfortunately we're pretty limited with tracks. While its nice we've gotten a few new variants (blue moon, maggiore etc) and Tsukuba, we need more! Thats one thing PCars has that Sport doesnt - a wide variety of tracks.

I like your streets of willow selection, and you always get brownie points for picking something we have yet to run in SNAIL.

Sunday will be a real challenge with how difficult it will be to pass on Willow and Tsukuba. Qualifying will be even more crucial than normal. I look forward to practice tonight and racing Sunday on these challenging combos where our motto of clean race-craft will should be on full display. Run these same combos in the Daily races or an open lobby and they would be complete wreck fests.

@DesertPenguin Some people actually like “to do” list and get a sense of accomplishment upon completion.
I do too, hell I've beaten every side mission and main story in Batman: Arkham Knight almost ten times. Mad Max for some reason just didn't give me the same thrill to keep going. I enjoyed the gameplay, that wasn't the problem. It was that it didn't deviate much from the early game so I guess it didn't provide that feeling of accomplishment.

Back