◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
I have a feeling Race 2 is going to be very popular. What protocol is in place to ensure all FT drivers are provided a place on the grid? How will the other places be filled, first come, first serve?

All of the full-time drivers are guaranteed to race with all of the other full-time drivers in their division, and any SNAIL that wants to join us will have a spot. If this necessitates two lobbies, we'll have two lobbies.

On a related note, if you're interested in joining in tonight (for either race), please say so on our dedicated thread so that we can plan accordingly.

All of the full-time drivers are guaranteed to race with all of the other full-time drivers in their division, and any SNAIL that wants to join us will have a spot. If this necessitates two lobbies, we'll have two lobbies.

On a related note, if you're interested in joining in tonight (for either race), please say so on our dedicated thread so that we can plan accordingly.
Thank you @BradESPN

i've been watching this kid on and off for a couple years. reminds me of @Marcus Garvey the way he breaks down the circuit.

Thanks for the shout. I've been on a little bit here and there the past couple of months, but nowhere near the time I would like to be able to. One of these days I will be back. Many fond memories and funny moments, and I always enjoy seeing you guys still at it and doing it well.

:cheers:

I changed my PSN to GTP_Guido

Is there something I have to do?

Off the top of my head on the subject of PSN name changes.

Changes will not be processed mid season and as was already stated, it will be just like starting over from a stats point of view.

That was the statement on PSN name changes in SNAIL.

I'll repeat it here. Any PSN name changes will not be processed mid-season. When a PSN name change is processed, all SNAIL stats will start from nothing for the new PSN ID.

The full official procedure for any name changes will be announced prior to the last week of racing in the April season.

Last edited:
Random question... I have a certain list of about 6k names, that I want to put on a racecar as a decal/decals. Obviously can't have that many on a car, so I will be looking to combine names to fit 200 decals. Anybody here good enough to create svg's to comply with pd's kb requirement? Or perhaps, is there a good tutorial I can watch to get this done myself?

Random question... I have a certain list of about 6k names, that I want to put on a racecar as a decal/decals. Obviously can't have that many on a car, so I will be looking to combine names to fit 200 decals. Anybody here good enough to create svg's to comply with pd's kb requirement? Or perhaps, is there a good tutorial I can watch to get this done myself?
You can also put that question in the thread link below.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/svg-request-thread.367463/

Second in a series

House Mormont - “Here We Stand”

upload_2019-4-16_19-10-24.jpeg

Sunday, April 21, 2019 Lineup
April 2019 Season - League Night #3

1. FORD FOCUS GR.B RALLY CAR on RH Tires @ Alsace - Village II - 09:00 Cloudy - (5 Laps)
2. FORD MUSTANG GR.3 on RH Tires @ Autódromo De Interlagos - 13:45 Fine Weather - (7 Laps)
3. CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 GR.3 on RH Tires @ Fuji International Speedway (Short) - 06:15 Clear - (7 Laps)

Back