◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
full

full

full

Practice lobby open. ID: 0475-4239-0173-9128-12220
Starting at Tokyo Expressway - Central Inner Loop.
Now at Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center.
Now at Autodromo de Interlagos.
And done.

Last edited:
SNAIL CHALLENGE SUCCESS
Thank you to everyone who came out. We started the night with 14 drivers in qualifying. Qually was a ton of fun on compact Hards. We were all sliding around northern isle!

The first race was a ton of fun as well. BOOST on strong and slipstream on strong made for some really good close racing. Where it wasn’t always clean we still had the ability to get back to the front and compete. I found myself upfront only to have a RAGING pack of cars closing in fast. No one was safe. Lol.

The second race we had 2 more people join filling the lobby completely. I was very impressed with the turnout and I can’t thank you all enough. From the sounds of it everyone had fun.

I made an error of falling asleep on the couch waiting for the wife to get out of her bath so I could come down and get things going. I can’t remember who opened the practice lobby but thank you.

Overall it was a good night. I made 2 other errors, 1 race I forgot to set the laps on, but we pushed through is because time was going later than I wanted it to. I thank you all who stuck it out throughout all of these mishaps.

Thank you very much to @SAMHAIN85 @Jw_wk1010 and @Herimopp89 for typing and helping me out in party chat. Couldn’t have do it without you guys.

The format was awesome and I don’t plan to change much for the next SNAIL CHALLENGE. We will run 1 less race on the next one and we won’t have the toboggle of the mileage exchange cars (which DROVE handsomely I might add). There will either be a car list for everyone to choose from, or we will give the loser the choice of which NClass they want and leave the car options open with BoP on. The loser will also choose tire compound.

Congrats to the top 6 that made it into the shootout race and congrats to @SAMHAIN85 ON WINNING the shootout and the $100 gift card to amazon. The finish was a nail biter.​

Hello snails, just wanted to post and send an invite to whoever would like to join. I'll be hosting a room through the day "SHUFFLE REVIVAL". Two sprint races set to reverse grid, then a vote for new track. I have a short list of cars that you will need to buy, as each race you will be randomly given a new car to drive. No points , no money, come out to have fun(no crashing or you will be removed from lobby).
If it's a success , we'll do it more often.

Attachments

• IMG_20190427_100427360.jpg
    IMG_20190427_100427360.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20190427_100601024.jpg
    IMG_20190427_100601024.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20190427_100551841.jpg
    IMG_20190427_100551841.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20190427_100725036.jpg
    IMG_20190427_100725036.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 23
Hello snails, just wanted to post and send an invite to whoever would like to join. I'll be hosting a room through the day "SHUFFLE REVIVAL". Two sprint races set to reverse grid, then a vote for new track. I have a short list of cars that you will need to buy, as each race you will be randomly given a new car to drive. No points , no money, come out to have fun(no crashing or you will be removed from lobby).
Would love to be there. Have son’s 3 soccer games today.

Room up?

SNAIL INVITATIONAL SURVEY RESULTS

Thanks to the 26 people who took the time to fill in the survey. The long and the short is that 80% of the respondents expressed strong or some support for the event while the other 20% were neutral or only slightly opposing it. Nobody was strongly opposing it.
upload_2019-4-27_12-33-15.png

As far as the day of week for the event is concerned we are at a dead lock 50% each between Fridays and Mondays. I did not ask to see if there are people that can make both days work..... I was hoping for a majority on one side.....
upload_2019-4-27_12-33-52.png

So, I have a bit of a dilemma..... I don't know if the guys that will qualify for the April Invitational are in the majority for the Friday or Monday time slot. After tomorrow's results (April 28), I could invite the top 6 of each division to a survey to see if Friday May 10th, Monday May 13th, who can do either or who is not available at all and then pick the day with the most potential racers. (This will not be the official invitation). On May 6 I will increase the official invitations to 30 drivers for the April Season with the confirmed date as per the survey that will go out on Monday to see if we can get better participation. Remember, there is only room for 14 racers, so it is important for all racers to respond to the official invitation. Please read the rules for the SNAIL Invitational here

Let's see how it goes.....

D2 room is alive if anyone is having a hard time getting into it please post here I am having some minor problems with internet tonight

0475 4239 6235 5209 1204. Closed

Closed it give me 1 min

Okay new room # is 0475 4239 6250 9559 5076

Back