◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Today is officially one year for me being a Snail member. Happy “Snailaversy to me!
I’d like to personally thank the following members for helping me along the last year.
@stelephant, took me under his wing the first few weeks and showed me the ropes. @TexasJDC, my partner in crime over the last year. We have gone through a lot and have had some great races between us. And our ARL league continues to grow. @Herimopp89 and @Jw_wk1010, great guys and awesome drivers. Friends. @TEX36 who has provided some great tutoring along the way. @racingchamp30, @JamCar0ne, @gulfvet67. Driving with them in the “old D4”. @SAMHAIN85 and @Neutty thanks for the friendship.
There are many others along the way that I appreciate. Please do not feel slighted if I didn’t call you out. You brothers have helped me become a better overall driver over the last year. Thank you to this entire community!
:cheers::gtpflag:

Today is officially one year for me being a Snail member. Happy “Snailaversy to me!
I’d like to personally thank the following members for helping me along the last year.
@stelephant, took me under his wing the first few weeks and showed me the ropes. @TexasJDC, my partner in crime over the last year. We have gone through a lot and have had some great races between us. And our ARL league continues to grow. @Herimopp89 and @Jw_wk1010, great guys and awesome drivers. Friends. @TEX36 who has provided some great tutoring along the way. @racingchamp30, @JamCar0ne, @gulfvet67. Driving with them in the “old D4”. @SAMHAIN85 and @Neutty thanks for the friendship.
There are many others along the way that I appreciate. Please do not feel slighted if I didn’t call you out. You brothers have helped me become a better overall driver over the last year. Thank you to this entire community!
We are proud to have you.

We also enjoy the CLICK, CLICK!

Glad you joined up and have stuck around and even expanded!

Miss racing with all the guys. Hope to have a bit more time sometime soon.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on May 12, 2019

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 97 (46.69 for prize purposes only)
  2. Neuttyy ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Herimopp89 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
Division 2
  1. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 86 (103.48 for Prize C)
  2. Rauljimenez76 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Nascarcory -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. soundtiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. DUB-L-DEE --------- did not submit a vote
  9. Thrash_46 --------- did not submit a vote
Division 3
  1. N38824jr ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 82.1 (107.57 for Prize B)
  2. Bologna_Duc ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. TONOLOZANO -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Mully465 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. OMG_mang ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. basswerks1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. o8jedi ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Raw10_2u ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. turdburglar2244 --- did not submit a vote
Division 4
  1. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 82 (111.82 for Prize A)
  2. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. NASCARNATE99 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Bud__Greene ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Jfalcon71 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Alexrider007 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. Akzl298 ----------- did not submit a vote
Division 5
  1. Phlano_099 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 95 (60.96 for prize purposes only)
  2. TexasmostHated ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. nog3861 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. BooBooNite -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - JAGUAR XJR-9 1988 (RM) at Autódromo De Interlagos - 13:45 Fine Weather (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @racingchamp30 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - SUPER FORMULA DALLARA SF19 SUPER FORMULA / HONDA 2019 (RM) at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 11:30 Fine Weather (10 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @N38824r gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Grandpa Money so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Thank you for the Honors. I learned from other faster drivers when i first joined Snail for me to get faster on track and we keep teaching each other respect on track, faster on track, side by side racing with barely any contact on track. We each teach each other a learning curve as time goes on. I learned from faster drivers when i first was in Snail and other drivers learning from me and other veterans of Snail and so on. Always fun racing against you on track.

Since i won't be available to host next Sunday going on my trip, i would like to get suggestions for Prize A from all divisions and i will test out each car/track combo suggested. What i will do is run a time trial of the car/track combo i liked the most and upload a replay from it.

Bring back the Toyota SF-R Racing Concept 2016 lol

track doesnt matter that car is fun to drive anywhere (and maybe it will give @SAMHAIN85 some data for survivor series #3)

Ps. Have a good and safe trip

There are sooo many cars not yet driven. Why not pick a real “wicked pissa” N100-N300? There are even tracks that go unused that are a hoot! St.Croix variations, horsethief, . . .
Willow Springs International Raceway - Horse Thief Mile II
Mini-Cooper "S" '65
@racingchamp30
Boom! See what I mean? A little ingenuity goes a long way. Spread those wings. You can soar. Be the wind beneath our wings Champ! We already know you da man.

There are sooo many cars not yet driven. Why not pick a real “wicked pissa” N100-N300? There are even tracks that go unused that are a hoot! St.Croix variations, horsethief, . . .

Boom! See what I mean? A little ingenuity goes a long way. Spread those wings. You can soar. Be the wind beneath our wings Champ! We already know you da man.

I won't test any combo till later tonight since others would be getting home from work or have business to take care of and wouldn't be able to post a suggestion till later so i am waiting, will test them tonight.

have you ever race with rain.....?
is that an option?????
I noticed that snow tires are an option now too. Maybe weather will added eventually. I kind of suspect that it might not be added until the PS5 edition is released. I don't think they can keep the frame rate at 60 fps with the PS4 hardware if weather effects were added.

Latest Posts

Back