◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the schedule time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

20F58AE0-F933-439F-9DC3-DD3E74FF434D.jpeg
Two veteran Snails met face to face in Montreal this weekend. We met up at F1 & went go karting together at one of the nicest go-kart facilities around. @Nicktune

During our final 15 min race, we ran bumper to bumper, lap after lap within a 3 car train. I had too much respect for the speed of the gentlemen ahead of me & instead of sketchy moves, I just tried to stay clean & enjoy the close racing for what it is 👍 :cheers::bowdown:

Last edited:
If everyone has time and wants to see one PHENOMENAL BATTLE AT SUZUKA, go check out replay. 20190609d1r3r2 probably the BEST race I have ever been a part of. I’m still shocked at how grouped together we were for 4 solid laps.

We were 2 by 2 through the esses, 3 wide at times sam eventually joined us and it was a 5 car battle for the lead.

Anyone gonna stay on late tonight? I'm sick at home, but bored and thinking of jumping on lol.
Hopefully I can sign up again for uh.. maybe week after next and race with y'all again. (Not official request to join yet :P)

@ConnorWolf I can’t wait!

Wow. I can’t believe I won this week. Guess the sun shines on a dogs ass every once and awhile. Great racing from all the racers especially @sand_68. Thx

You are a beast bdub! Well done 👍

If everyone has time and wants to see one PHENOMENAL BATTLE AT SUZUKA, go check out replay. 20190609d1r3r2 probably the BEST race I have ever been a part of. I’m still shocked at how grouped together we were for 4 solid laps.

We were 2 by 2 through the esses, 3 wide at times sam eventually joined us and it was a 5 car battle for the lead.

I definitely need to see this :cheers::dopey:

Heres my POV of it. I was very impressed with how clean everyone kept it. If you've driven the Greddy you know it's not an easy beast to keep tame.

This is what SNAIL is all about. Well done guys

Latest Posts

Back