◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on June 9, 2019

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. SAMHAIN85 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 91 (88.78 for Prize B)
  2. Herimopp89 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Neuttyy ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. TheRaceReviewer --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. soundtiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Kgffty ------------ did not submit a vote
  9. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2
  1. JuceyJ804 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 88 (113.33 for Prize A)
  2. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Jw_wk1010 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Thrash_46 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Mully465 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Bologna_Duc ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. no1needs2perish --- did not submit a vote
  9. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Rauljimenez76 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. Nascarcory -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 3
  1. Rogue_Clone ------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 82 (86.40 for Prize C)
  2. WyldOne_1976 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. GTP_Guido --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. OMG_mang ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Bud__Greene ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. N38824jr ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. o8jedi ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 4
  1. NASCARNATE99 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 92.1 (62.90 for prize purposes only)
  2. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Stelephant -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. nog3861 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. TTTtothetop ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. NBG_Drifter_71 ---- did not submit a vote
  7. Jfalcon71 -------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - RENAULT R8 GORDINI 1966 (CS) at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 11:30 Fine Weather (6 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Bubdub804 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - GRAN TURISMO GREDDY FUGU Z (SM) at Suzuka Circuit - 15:45 Fine Weather (4 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @SAMHAIN85 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Rogue Clone so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on June 9, 2019

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1

• Herimopp89 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Neuttyy ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • TheRaceReviewer --- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • soundtiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Kgffty ------------ did not submit a vote
    • Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2

• Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Jw_wk1010 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Thrash_46 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Mully465 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Bologna_Duc ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • no1needs2perish --- did not submit a vote
    • II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Rauljimenez76 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Nascarcory -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 3

• WyldOne_1976 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • GTP_Guido --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • OMG_mang ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Bud__Greene ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • N38824jr ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • o8jedi ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 4

• Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Stelephant -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • nog3861 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • TTTtothetop ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • NBG_Drifter_71 ---- did not submit a vote
    • Jfalcon71 -------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - RENAULT R8 GORDINI 1966 (CS) at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 11:30 Fine Weather (6 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Bubdub804 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - GRAN TURISMO GREDDY FUGU Z (SM) at Suzuka Circuit - 15:45 Fine Weather (4 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @SAMHAIN85 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Rogue Clone so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines
OMG

That will work.

Since both my GTP ID and PSN id would be too long to put on the car since Driver names are required. Would just putting RC30 be acceptable on the left side, right side of car or are the driver names just the names that appear on top of the vehicle in the races?

In the car list in my signature I added another page in the spreadsheet where you can browse the cars by group that have not made an appearance in Snail yet.

There is nothing wrong with bringing an old or personal favorite back (winning a prize for some might be a one-off experience), but sometimes you could be surprised to see that there are a few good cars available that have not seen the light of day yet.

List of cars with no SNAIL appearance

In the car list in my signature I added another page in the spreadsheet where you can browse the cars by group that have not made an appearance in Snail yet.

There is nothing wrong with bringing an old or personal favorite back (winning a prize for some might be a one-off experience), but sometimes you could be surprised to see that there are a few good cars available that have not seen the light of day yet.

List of cars with no SNAIL appearance
That’s some list of non appearance and certainly gives one plenty of options to test/consider.

F1TQ4NJ.jpg

PRESENTS:

The ButtKicker Challenge VI

How To Join Us
Step 1: Post a reply (by clicking the 'Reply' button at the bottom of this post) stating, "I have read the first post and would like to join," and tell us how you heard about SNAIL. (Do not start a conversation with anyone, just post your request on this thread).
Step 2: Watch the thread for a reply to your post and follow the instructions provided.
Step 3: Purchase the three cars listed in the lineup for our next races.
Step 4: Wait to be assigned to a division and then join that division's lounge on Sunday night.
If you are not sure which division you are assigned to, please check the Offical Driver List

For a list of helpful links and FAQ's, please click here.

I have read the first post and would like to re-join, however, my commitment for the summer months will be about 75% and then full time during fall and winter months.
I joined a few years ago and recently I've been popping in and out of practice lobbies with old friends/acquaintances such as @gulfvet67 @Raw10_2u and others that I'm sorry I don't recall. Will be great racin wth you all again.

This week in SNAIL

Tonight 6/11

8xu1BA8.jpg
Link to thread

Wednesday 6/12

vxczoLl.jpg

Link to thread

Thursday 6/13

Rwr7ENR.png
Official Practice Night
Lobbies Open @ 9PM EST

Friday 6/14
Saturday 6/15

Open. Have an idea for a new series? Click here

Sunday 6/16

Rwr7ENR.png

Official League Night

Monday 6/17

SIR - logo.jpg

Link to thread

PCARS 2:

sWzYgWO.png

Link to thread

SNAILTimeTrial (3).jpg

Throughout the week you can run the SNAIL Time Trials at your convenience.

If you're free Saturday nights I highly recommend checking out the ARL GR3 Series. Very active and fun series which uses sim damage and accelerated fuel and tire wear.

We've had many ARL members join up in SNAIL and they are due for some advertising here.​

I have read the first post and would like to re-join, however, my commitment for the summer months will be about 75% and then full time during fall and winter months.
I joined a few years ago and recently I've been popping in and out of practice lobbies with old friends/acquaintances such as @gulfvet67 @Raw10_2u and others that I'm sorry I don't recall. Will be great racin wth you all again.

@VetteVillain

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

i am sorry to say that I will no longer be participating in this league. When the OLR talks about good driver etiquette and driving as gentlemen. Part 4 rule B states pushing a car off track is strictly prohibited. Especially if the person involved made no attempt to race either race. Showing what I believe as lack of practice, also in OLR. I have truly enjoyed my time with You all but have no faith in the System. Good Luck

i am sorry to say that I will no longer be participating in this league. When the OLR talks about good driver etiquette and driving as gentlemen. Part 4 rule B states pushing a car off track is strictly prohibited. Especially if the person involved made no attempt to race either race. Showing what I believe as lack of practice, also in OLR. I have truly enjoyed my time with You all but have no faith in the System. Good Luck

@gulfvet67 If you have an objection to any steward decision all you need to do is start a pm with your division steward and request a explanation. Hate to see you drop the mic after 1 incident vs so many fun years of racing.
PM me so we can set up a time to review the incident together

Last edited:
In what seems like it's become a weekly reminder. When you file an IR and the race time is asked for, it means you should enter the race time which is in the lower left corner of the screen and not the replay time which is located in the lower center of the screen. Please try and get the correct information on IRs as it makes the stewards job just a little easier.

At this point in the week, we have an absentee prize winner.

As a result of this, if you raced in D3 this week, you get to vote to freeze the Fugu Z or Suzuka Circuit 15:45 Fine Weather.

• Cast you vote by posting in this thread. Simply saying car or track is fine as well as the name of the car or track.
  • The deadline to vote will be 3PM ET on Wednesday or when a majority if reached.
  • You only get to vote if you raced and you only get one vote.
  • You may not edit your post to change your vote. Doing so will result in your vote being nullified.
  • Please do not post an update on the votes in the thread. If anyone wants to know, they can count them for themselves.

Once voting is complete, @SAMHAIN85 will be clear to choose a new car or track.

@WildOne1976 @GTP_Guido @racingchamp30 @TomMang_68 @Bud__Greene @TEX36 @N38824r @o8_jedi

Back