◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the schedule time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

D3 should start as soon as possible upon opening their new room.

upload_2019-6-23_22-57-18.png

Scores for June 23 have been copied to Data.

Also, D1 Data for June 23 is in the books

So last night during the 5th race of the night my PS4 pro shut right down. It took a bit to get it back on and once on again when I launched GTS everything was good but the main screen took forever to come up (close to 5 mins).
This morning its still taking forever to load the main screen. I haven't really tried any other games on my console, but would it be more likely game related or PS4 console related, or other?
It's a PS4 Pro and the GTS is a digital copy.(should I try a disc copy)?
I should also mention the console is about a year and 1/2 old.

So last night during the 5th race of the night my PS4 pro shut right down. It took a bit to get it back on and once on again when I launched GTS everything was good but the main screen took forever to come up (close to 5 mins).
This morning its still taking forever to load the main screen. I haven't really tried any other games on my console, but would it be more likely game related or PS4 console related, or other?
Did you try closing the application? Hold the PS button on your controller and select close application. Then restart GT.

It sounds like it might be over heating. I would start by cleaning your console. Vacuum it, blow it out, rinse, and repeat if it's really dusty. It could also be in too confined a space without enough airflow.

Last edited:
Back